Good morning everyone!!
I hope you’re all doing well. Has your week been good so far?
I’ve come to the realization that this health journey hasn’t been healthy at all. I’ve been doing this for months and I’m actually worse. Why? Because I’m not focused and that has to change. I need to take action or things will never get better.
That being said, my main priorities for today are:
- Drink 2 l of water;
- Eat well – protein, 5 portions of fruits and veggies, avoid sugar and cut carbs to about 1/3 of what you use to eat;
- Take your meds on time;
- Take your multivitamin;
- Walk 1000 steps, at least. I’ve downloaded a pedometer and that is the first goal, just 1000. I plan on walking around my neighborhood until I reach my goal;
- 10 minutes of guided meditation;
- 30 minutes of reading;
- 30 minutes of adult coloring;
- 20 minutes of yoga;
- 20 minutes of listening to music;
And my tasks – non priorities, are:
- I really need to do some gardening. There are weeds to pull out, seeds to plant and plants that need to be trimmed (can I say that for plants?). I need to give them some fertilizer and water them. The garden also needs to be swiped a washed down with the hose and some bleach where Rosa usually poops;
- I need to do a few loads of laundry; And put them away immediately, before they pile up;
- I really need to find a way to trick Rosa into giving her parasite medicine and cleaning her ears and teeth. I bet I won’t, she’s sneaky.
- Empty Betty and fill her up again;
- Clean all floors;
- Read and comment blogs;
What else can you expect today?
- My Perfect Party Series on Gracie from A Light In The Darkness;
- 2 posts on Instagram;
- 2 posts on twitter;
- 1 post on Facebook;
- My “What’s Up Wednesday” post (didn’t happen last week);
- A poll!! I have 4 pairs of shows I was thinking on giving away. I’m not so sure now. You guys will help me decide if I keep them or donate them;
- An update tonight;
And that’s all.
- What is up with your Wednesday?
- What are your priorities for today?
Thank you so much for reading.
Have a wonderful day.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤