How is everyone?
I should be doing a What’s Up Wednesday post today but I’m lazy and I don’t feel like doing it. It’s a very calm day, I feel well, just a bit tired. I’m spending time with my sister and Rosa. Even if I didn’t want to spend time with Rosa, I would be forced to, as she makes sure she follows me around all day, every day.
I have a TON of laundry to fold and a ton of laundry to do. I’m taking care of the latter, having a load drying and another one in the washer. I’m super lazy recently haha, what can I do? I still have a small to-do list for today:
- Call back to know about interview results. It’s been a week.
- Answer emails.
- I was approved for one of those online projects as a freelance writer and I need to get the details straight and start working on the project. The other is almost settled as well, which is great.
- I need to answer comments, I have so, so many.
- I also need to read blogs, I’ve been lacking in that department.
- I need to unload the dishwasher and then load it again.
- I need to cook dinner.
- I need to go and buy some medicine I finished yesterday.
- I have to water the garden and take care of the plants.
- I need to drink enough water and keep up with the healthy snacks.
- I will listen to my relaxing music before bed, as I’ve done every day.
- I want to read a few chapters of the two books I’m going through.
- I’ll watch the last episode of The Handmaids Tale, and I’ll miss it. Have you watched it/read it?
I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow for my back. I’ve had back problems since I was a child, so I need to pay them some attention.
I’ll now show you an updated list of the movies I was supposed to watch this month:
Day 1: The Godfather
Day 2: The Godfather: Part II
Day 3: Casablanca Day 4: Memento
Day 5: Sunset Boulevard
Day 6: Requiem for a Dream (I’ve started but not finished, a bit weird for me)
Day 7: Before Sunrise
Day 8: Lion
Day 9: Les Miserables
Day 10: Babel
Day 11: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Day 12: Munich
Day 13: The Aviator
Day 14: Pulp Fiction
Day 15: Suicide Squad
Day 16: Inception
Day 17: It
Day 18: It’s a Wonderful Life
Day 19: Selma
Day 20: Apocalypse Now
Day 21: Cinema Paradiso
Day 22: To Kill a Mockingbird
Day 23: Rebecca
Day 24: Winter’s Bone
Day 25: Hotel Ruanda
Day 26: Mystic River
Day 27: Chicago
Day 28: Beauty and the Beast
Day 29: The Zookeeper’s Wife (I need to finish this one. I was watching it and it started to act funny. I need to “buy” another version)
Day 30: The Shack
The Truman show
Many documentaries and YouTube videos on various topics
Game of Thrones
North and South
The Handmaids Tale
I’m starting Upstairs, Downstairs today. Do you have any TV series suggestions? I’m especially fond of period dramas. That’s my thing as you can probably tell.
I also want to share the albums I’ve been listening to on Spotify, to relax before bed:
I go to “moods” and choose “sleep”.
Then, my favorite albums are:
- Peaceful Piano
- Jazz for Sleeping
- Peaceful Guitar
- Night Rain
- Sleep Tight
- There are several just called “sleep” which are very good as well.
These help me with anxiety and to unwind and feel sleepy. It has become a nightly ritual I look forward to, just being in the dark, earplugs, soft music and relaxation. I highly recommend it.
I’m off now. Which movie, from the list, do you think I should watch tonight?