Good afternoon, dear friends!
Are you having a good week so far? Too much work?
Come to my blog party if you want to relax, have fun and meet nice people!
Have you entered my giveaway? You have the chance to order anything from an online store of your choice, up to 25€. That’s right, I’m buying. Here’s the link:
Anyway, enough with the partying and gift giving for now.
I’m so behind on so many things!! You have no idea.
I’m about 5 days behind on my blogging challenge, I have about 20 award posts to write and there are a few things around the house that really need to get done but I haven’t had the energy in the last few days. The air mattress and the heat have really screwed up my back, my sleep and my energy levels. I need a reset button, so I can go back to being focused and full of energy. I’m dragging around the house like an old cat.
What should I get done today? (Focusing on the should and making no promises)
- Catch up on my blogging challenge posts;
- Make a new schedule for June (need some intensive studying)
- Clean the kitchen: Put away dry dishes, wash dishes, clean fridge (it’s so full of things, I really need to make an inventory and meal plan), clean shelves, table and floor;
- Make my bed, air the bedroom and water bedroom plants;
- Laundry (I’m on it. The weather is perfect)
- Take my supplements;
- Drink 1,5 l of water (MANDATORY)
- Do 20 minutes of yoga (MANDATORY)
- Try Azra‘s tip of mixing my conditioner and my mask and leave them on my hair for 2 hours before washing;
- Do some gardening;
- Read blogs;
See you soon.