This month was nothing like I was expecting. I had all this plans, things I wanted to do but, most of them, didn’t happen. If you follow this blog you know that it has been a difficult month for me, in terms of health. I’ve been mostly home, waiting for my doctors to get my medication right, so I could be able to function and sleep. It has not been a particularly productive month.
Anyway, there are some good things I should be thankful for:
- I blogged almost every day. Some days, I even published more than a post. This month, writing has become a part of my days, and I couldn’t be happier;
- I got to 100 followers, and then to 200. In a short amount of time. That’s scary, but I should be happy, right?
- I got nominated for 5 awards. Also something to be happy about.
- I found a new doctor that I really like.
- I’ve been resting and trying to get better, I’ve had many days for myself.
- One of my best friends published a book. What an achievement!
- There was the Oscars, which I didn’t watch, but still. I got the chance to watch amazing movies, before the ceremony. I’m also happy with the winners.
- I got close to such nice people here on the blogging words. Some I already consider as friends. I feel less lonely because of all of you.
- I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend and dog. We usually get home so late but, with me home, we got the chance to spend more time together. I love him so much.
- I think I was able to take care of my mental health just a little, by taking it slow. The blog has been a huge help. You have no idea. It gives me company, and confidence (people want to read what I write, what???), and support and a purpose.
- I’ve watched all seasons of American Horror Story
And others, that didn’t go so well:
- I said I would read 3 books but I didn’t read shit. I’m halfway through my friend’s book, so I read half a book. This makes me sad because I used to read so much.
- I sad I would eat healthy food, it didn’t happen. When I’m home I eat cereal, cookies, milk and coffee. That’s pretty much it. Who wants to slap me? I do. Who is the biggest train wreck ever? Moi.
- I obviously didn’t get moving because I was mostly bed ridden. Trying to rest.
- I didn’t read the ten short stories I wanted to because I forgot they even existed. Not senile at all.
- Hmm… I said I would listen to more music. I did and I didn’t. I did because of La La Land. My boyfriend learned to play the songs in his guitar and accordion. I didn’t listen to anything other than that.
- I have an awful cold. But that doesn’t even count as a bad thing, just uncomfortable.
What about March? Should I make some plans?
I would like to. They make me feel motivated and back to normal. What I will do is, try to scratch as many things off my “getting my shit together list” as possible. Those are my plans for March.
Questions for my readers:
- What would you like me to write about in March?
- Are you happy with the way things are going?
- What would you like me to achieve in March?
- How many followers are enough to do a Blog Party? I’m dying to do one, so you guys can all meet each other.
I have a dream:
This is going to sound so so weird. Before I started blogging, I followed a bunch of bloggers on Bloglovin. I wanted to be like them. Bloglovin has been my reference for many years. My point is, I dream of having a few followers on Bloglovin. Can I ask you guys to follow me there? Only if you use it and if it isn’t too much trouble.
Thank you for everything, dear readers. Thank you for this lovely blogging month.