How is everyone? I’m fine and in a good mood and busy. Which is probably why I’m in a mood. I’m happiest when I’m “busy bee mode”.
I’ve woken up early again, even before Rui. It’s been about 5 days of this, which makes me happy. I feel so crappy when I can’t sleep at all or when I sleep too much. Waking up naturally and early is my favorite.
I have a long list of work tasks for today, along with a few domestic ones, as always. Work takes priority, of course, so I’m not sure I’ll get to everything.
I think I’ll manage, at least, to do some laundry because I can be doing something else while it washes and just have to take 10 minutes to hang it outside.
I need to make a few calls and find a dentist (I haven’t been to one since we moved here so I don’t have one) that takes my insurance because I have a broken molar that is scratching my tongue, which obviously hurts.
I have a work meeting tomorrow (job number 1, 8th and 9th grade tutor) and they have yet to confirm the timing, so I might have to call for that as well.
Other than that I have to:
- Finish task 1 for client 1: I’m confident I can do it today. Tomorrow is the last day to finish it, but I’m already at 75% so I think I can manage the remaining 25% by this afternoon; Send a report afterwords;
- Do task 2 for client 1: It’s actually a 500-word article and I have today and tomorrow to do it, but I think I can finish it by this evening. I would prefer to send it early too;
- Keep doing task 1 for client 2: I’ve managed to reach 14 of the 20 goals, just 6 to go and no deadline;
- Begin task 2 for client 2: Some research and no deadline;
- Get a first draft of a project for client 3;
- Small task for client 5;
- Begin project for client 6. Deadline is from today to September 3;
Tasks from yesterday:
- I worked for the majority of the day;
- I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher;
- I cleaned our bathroom;
- I did a quick kitchen cleanup;
- I cooked dinner;
- I read a little;
Oh my skin is acting crazy. It took me 25 years to realize that I have combination skin. I mean, it has always been dry but, yesterday, I casually touched my forehead and thought “hmm.. my skin is oily here”, I decided to check my nose and it was really oily too. To be sure I check my cheek and it was as dry as the Sahara desert. So yes, I guess I have combination skin. It can be combination and still sensitive, right?
Also, for one the first times in my life, I’m breaking out. I was a pimple-free teenager, I never touched the occasional one I got and I have 0 acne scars. For the past few days, there’s always 1 or 5. Weird.
Anyway, sorry to bother you with my skin issues. And dental issues. And mental issues as well, usually. Poor you, how can you follow me?
Anyway, must get to work now.
How is work for you? Are you very, very busy? Are you good at managing work and keeping a clean house, clean laundry and dishes and cooked meals? If not, join the club. There’s always something failing. Such is life, right? The joys of adulting.
Hugs and kisses!
P.S. How is your skin?