Good morning friends,
I guess most of you is still asleep. Not because you’re lazy but due to time zones. It’s almost 9.30 a.m here and the majority of you is either ahead or a few hours behind. I woke up before 8. I checked my phone, got up, got my water, fed Rosa and had breakfast with Rui.
He has been running every other day, and he’s committed to eat better because there’s no point in running and then stopping at McDonald’s. He never eats breakfast and I’ve been telling him for years that he needs to. Your body is not okay with waiting until lunch. It cannot be healthy to eat 6 hours after you wake up. So he’s been eating breakfast now, (and a healthy one) which makes me happy. I like to see him leave for work already fed. It’s funny how we feel responsible for our spouses or partners, isn’t it?
I came back to bed because I’ve been working long hours online in the afternoon, up until bed time, almost. So I should do something for me in the morning, like blogging or watching some series or reading. I might do it all before I pick up where I left off yesterday.
Rui knew how to exorcise the washing machine (because she had gone Emily Rose on him before) so I was able to do another load of laundry yesterday. I have another waiting to be hung but they say it’s going to rain.
Hahahaha it actually started raining heavily just after I wrote this. Funny moment.
For your surprise (being sarcastic here), I didn’t manage any housework yesterday. Not because I was sitting on my ass, (I mean I was but…) working away on the computer. I’m not lying if I tell you that I actually had to place a blanket on the chair and sit on it because my backside was hurting from being glued to the chair for so long. I guess you can’t really put that much pressure on a 10€ Ikea chair. Literally.
From my work related tasks, I was able to finish:
- I have to finish two easy projects for client one and to start writing an article for said client. – I’m about 30% done with the main project task after day one (I have 4 days to complete 20 small tasks and I’ve managed to finish 6 yesterday) and I’ve finished and sent the article I was supposed to. It’s my first paid article for another blog/website, so I’m proud of myself.
- I need to start my research on another writing project for client number 3. – Didn’t touch this at all. Should begin research today.
- I’m almost done with my work for client number 2. – Yes! From 20 small tasks I have managed 14.
Since I’ve just told you I didn’t get any housework done, I didn’t get to any of the following tasks:
- Cooking dinner. – Nope. I had a late afternoon snack and Rui managed with a salad. We still had leftovers for him to take for lunch today so it was not a problem. Today, I must cook. Oh, I just remembered I have to text Rui and ask him to go to the store to buy bread and some fruit and trash bags, after his run.
- Cleanup our room. – Didn’t even make our bed.
- Fold some laundry. – Not at all.
- Read a few blogs. – I’m not sure why this is here because it certainly isn’t housework but I didn’t manage to do it either.
- Relieve my couch of hair from a certain friend of mine who crashes there. – Nope. Because she was there napping the whole time.
- Clean my bathroom. – Nein.
I did have time to watch Game of Thrones with Rui and… just… OMG. I almost died… I’m still not feeling 100% like myself. And then I discovered it might take about 2 years for us to know what happens next and I wanted to throw myself out the window, even though this is a house and there’s only the ground floor. If you have watched it, discreetly comment your reaction and thoughts with me, so we don’t spoil it for anyone (code words and all). Also, you need to see this: (Contains Spoilers)
So, I’m not sure I am going to perform any housework today either. Don’t ask me why, but I hate cleaning when it’s raining. I will definitely be working on the same tasks as yesterday and reading blogs.
I bought a few little things for myself on eBay. When I say little it’s because I bought like 4 things for a little over 5€. Watches and rings are just so cheap there.
Yeah, so that’s it for now. Talk to me.
See you later?