- Remember to drink water (1.5 l)
- Remember to take my medication on time
- Remember to eat fruits and veggies
(These are the things I tend to forget when I’m not in my typical routine, usually on weekends or vacation)
- Make the changes we’ve been meaning to make around the house (bedroom will double as office, office will become closet and guest bedroom), we’ve been talking about it for weeks and postponing every time. We need to do it together as it involves moving heavy furniture.
- Take Rosa to the vet, she might have some ear infection. It’s a nightmare. She turns into a pit bull with the strength of a friggin horse and it takes 3 people to hold her. Those three people end up being bit, scratched and traumatized. Gosh, I’m nervous just thinking about it. My sweet god turns into hulk when she goes to the vet.
- Eat whatever we have in the fridge, I think there’s some frozen soup. Maybe try to meal plan for the week? We haven’t done it in ages, Rui would be pretty happy.
- Read. I haven’t been reading at all since Christmas.
- Maybe watch a show? I’m behind on a few.
- If we have time, Rui and I can watch a couple of the movies I’ve been meaning to watch (Oscar nominees predictions), light the fireplace and have popcorn.
- I tried flannel sheets for the first time (Rui’s grandma Christmas present) and I’m in love, so I think I want to wash them and put them back on the bed as soon as they’re dry, instead of some of our other sets. They’re so comfortable and warm.
- Cut my hair. Literally. I do cut my own hair and it needs a trim.
- Go and get my eyebrows done.
- Plan what I’m going to wear next week, as I’ve been doing for a few weeks.
- Do a 15-minute exercise video and some yoga. Now that I’m working out, I don’t want to slack off on weekends. I really need to do something every single day.
- Decide whether I want to delete my Facebook account or not.
- Hopefully read a few blogs.
6 thoughts on “Plans for the Weekend – 20/21 January”
sounds like u have a busy weekend!
Your poor puppy is sick, that is never fun. I wanted to thank you for the hair cutting video you posted. I have been cutting my hair ever since. 3 times now, and it looks just as good, and in some cases better than any hair cut I ever paid for. I did search and found another video, and a written tutorial that I follow. But if you hadn’t posted that video, and encouraged me that I could cut my hair myself, I would have NEVER done it. Thank you :):)
You seems super busy! It feels like I haven’t spoken to you in long time babe, how are things? Xxx
Hope your doggo is ok! Have a nice weekend (:
I hope you’ll have amazing weekend. I didn’t comment in so long, but I just have been really busy and I’m so guilty of not showing my support to bloggers that I like. I hope I’ll get better at it. I hope you’ll do all things you have on list, even though it is a pretty long list. xx
This sounds like a great weekend! I hope it has all gone/ is going to plan and that your dog is well. 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people