- Remember to drink water (1.5 l)
Not quite. I did remember to drink more but I’m not sure I got to 1.5 l.
- Remember to take my medication on time
- Remember to eat fruits and veggies
Did eat plenty of fruit (mostly pears) but not veggies.
- Make the changes we’ve been meaning to make around the house (bedroom will double as office, office will become closet and guest bedroom), we’ve been talking about it for weeks and postponing every time. We need to do it together as it involves moving heavy furniture.
Oh yes!! It took us 2 days but we got a lot done.
- Take Rosa to the vet, she might have some ear infection. It’s a nightmare. She turns into a pit bull with the strength of a friggin horse and it takes 3 people to hold her. Those three people end up being bit, scratched and traumatized. Gosh, I’m nervous just thinking about it. My sweet god turns into hulk when she goes to the vet.
Didn’t happen but we’re scheduling for this week.
- Eat whatever we have in the fridge, I think there’s some frozen soup. Maybe try to meal plan for the week? We haven’t done it in ages, Rui would be pretty happy.
We have found a way to use some leftover chicken, Rui is cooking some fish.
Yes. We took about 2 naps together as well.
- Read. I haven’t been reading at all since Christmas.
- Maybe watch a show? I’m behind on a few.
We began watching American Crime Story but I wasn’t very interested because I’m familiar with the “O.J. Simpson probably killing Nicole Brown Simpson and getting away with it” case and the outcome so…
- If we have time, Rui and I can watch a couple of the movies I’ve been meaning to watch (Oscar nominees predictions), light the fireplace and have popcorn.
There was fireplace for the show but no movie.
- I tried flannel sheets for the first time (Rui’s grandma Christmas present) and I’m in love, so I think I want to wash them and put them back on the bed as soon as they’re dry, instead of some of our other sets. They’re so comfortable and warm.
They took longer than I thought to dry 😔
- Cut my hair. Literally. I do cut my own hair and it needs a trim.
- Go and get my eyebrows done.
No. Caveman it is.Plan what I’m going to wear next week, as I’ve been doing for a few weeks.
Nope, but can do it tomorrow. It takes me 10 minutes to pick 5 outfits.Do a 15-minute exercise video and some yoga. Now that I’m working out, I don’t want to slack off on weekends. I really need to do something every single day.
No. I was sore from my intense Friday workout (which means 45 minutes of water aerobics followed by 45 minutes of moderate swimming classes) and I moved a lot around the house so I don’t feel like I slacked.Decide whether I want to delete my Facebook account or not.
I’m pro deleting.Hopefully read a few blogs.
Just a few. Not nearly enough.< strong>How was your weekend? Productive, lazy or both?<