So, I will only feel organized when I’m done with the following:
- Nominate more people for my Tag. I would love if more people would do it and some haven’t had a chance yet. I’m sure most of you know great bloggers you would like to share with us;
- Post about Rosa, because she’s just had a birthday and I had no time to post anything to celebrate my poor fury thing;
- Keep organizing “Guest Post Sunday”. I have next week’s post and maybe the one for the following week already in the making;
- Go through all of my posts and correct a few things, a few mistakes I have made and noticed a few days ago;
- Start with my “Meal planning and recipe share”, every Wednesday. It will include a meal plan for the week (Wednesday to Wednesday), a diet journal (you will know what I’ve been eating for every meal and snack for the whole week), recipes that I have cooked in that period of time and grocery lists and deal finds.
- Read every blog post on my reader, as I’m really behind.
- Go through all of my new followers’ blogs and check them out. Not saying I’m going to follow everyone, obviously, but I will, at least, take a peek of their blogs.
- Do all of the Award posts I’m nominated for!! There a few new ones I’m excited to do and a few oldies.
- Try and pay more attention to my posts, and review things carefully.
- Maybe try to take better pictures? I’m never going to be the “perfect snap” blogger but I could make them a little better. I’m always willing to improve.
- Finish my monthly challenge, maybe write some posts in advance? I never do this, but since I have prompts for this, it’s easier to do them all at once and schedule.
- Be a little more active on social media.
- Print photos for every empty frame, as they drive me nuts. Hang the ones that already have a picture. Take care of our bedroom’s gallery wall;
- Deep clean bedroom as part of my Spring cleaning routine.
- Deep clean kitchen. Inside the cabinets, behind and under appliances, window and door, oven, defrost and clean fridge and freezer.
- Change our garden fence. We need something stronger to make sure Rosa doesn’t escape and elope and something that will give a bit more privacy (nosy neighbors);
- Take care of the garden for Spring and Summer. Plant some new flowers;
- Declutter our outside storage unit (Not my job, actually but it goes on the list lol);
- Declutter and clean our garage (Not my job, but it goes on the list so I can bully Rui about it);
- There are a few more things like washing rugs and painting some walls but that will be done in the Summer;
- Talk to our landlady about painting;
- Try to spend less electricity. Our bill was super high this month;
- Buy a few baking tools I need, now that I’m dedicated to baking more;
- Create a recipe book, handwritten;
- Make a kitchen binder, where I have a freezer/fridge/pantry inventory, shopping lists and grocery budget);
- Start taking my hair supplement because it’s falling like crazy;
- Cut back on milk and coffee;
- Go back to exercising. Yoga and Popsugar workouts and swimming. My mother kindly offered to pay for my swimming (you need to pay to use public pools). Maybe I’ll join the closest gym which is also really cheap. Win-win;
- Make sure I’m drinking enough water. Hot weather is coming and so is my crazy liquid retention;
- Never forget to moisturize both body and face. Special attention to face. Alternate between exfoliation, green clay purifying mask and intense hydration mask. Don’t forget eye cream and night cream;
- Get a pedicure. I mean, give myself a pedicure. I have all the utensils and am very good at taking care of that.
- Give my nails a little love and attention;
- Schedule a dermatologist’s appointment;
- Schedule a therapy session;
- Schedule a gynaecology appointment;
- Schedule a dental appointment;
- Be more consistent with my habits and control my cheating urges;
- Go in for my blood work;
- Invite a few people for coffee;
- Find time to meet my sister’s friend’s from college;
- Schedule a date to take my parents to visit Rui’s parents in his hometown. They’ve been invited for ages;
- Spend more time with my family and friends. I’m terrible at forgetting my own tasks and life a little and focusing on spending time with the people I love;
- Call my grandmother, mother-in-law, aunts and friends more often;
- Remember to reach out to former students who always text me or to old friends to make sure they’re okay; Be the one reaching out to people;
- Visit my grandmother more often;
- Say hello to my besties every single day on our whatsapp group. Have them talk about their days (are you reading this? I want to know what’s going on in your life)
- Write postcards and letters to all of my pen pals. I already have some people I need to answer to and I’m excited about this.
- Call my best friend Ricardo. I miss him all the time but we never seem to have time to actually talk.
- Start preparing for my 8 exams.
- Gather all of the materials for my studying, divided into different folders;
- Print the reading materials;
- Go to the school library for the books I need to read;
- Watch all of the movies I’m supposed to watch for my North-American Cinema course;
- Once I’m done with the exams, maybe do some courses on Coursera. There are a few I’d love to take;
- Start studying to get my driver’s license;
- Review my studying schedule because it needs to be intensive in June;
- Check the exam dates, sign up for the exams;
- Remember NOT to stop my German and Italian studies after the exams, it’s a waste of time if I don’t continue onto the next levels;
- Talk to all of my former students who are interested in online lessons. I want to slowly go back to work, starting by working at home;
- Check my social security situation, see if I need to pay anything;
- Organize my English, Portuguese and Portuguese Second Language materials;
- Ask my students for all the books I have lent them and that they haven’t returned;
- Work on the crochet blanket I’m making;
- Do some painting. I’ve bought the supplies and I’m dying to try them;
- Color on my adult coloring book to relax;
- Read more. Please Cheila, actually do this!!
- Watch movies. I miss movies. I think I watched more movies while I was working which is super weird;
- Organize my TV shows. Premiere dates, return dates, episodes, etc;
- Watch Breaking Bad and Big Little Lies;
- Just get my sewing machine working;
- Continue to collect plants and do more gardening;
- Take pictures and learn more about photography.
- Get into some crafts I’ve been dying to try;
This is my general to-do list! I’ll be adding to it and crossing things off as they come or as I finished them; It’s great to actually write this list and have it online as it makes me more organized and motivated.
P.S.S Do you know Coursera? It is, in my opinion, one of the best online learning resources and it has been a favorite for many years. If you don’t know it, I highly recommend that you take a look at it. Maybe you’ll be interested in taking some courses.