Goals for my blog:
- I’m about 20 people away from 1000 followers. When I reach that goal I will throw a blog party and host a giveaway.
- When I reach either 1500 followers or 2000, I haven’t decided yet, I intended on going self-hosted.
- I would like to increase my daily views. My best day so far was March 20, with 863 views. My daily average for the past three months has been (give or take) 329. I would like to increase to, at least 500 daily views.
- I will keep with my “Guest Post Sunday” series. If you are interested, I would love to have you as a guest. I have the next 2 Sundays already booked but you can go after that date.
- I want to start my “Wednesday Meal Planning and Recipe Share” series.
- I want my Tag “Friends For Days Tag” to reach more people.
- I want to keep posting every single day, writing at least my “Health for days journey” post and update.
- I want to actively read blogs and comment, supporting the community as much as I can.
- I would like to provide my own pictures, with better quality. I must learn the basics of photography and find a good editing program.
- I want to write some evergreen content once a week. Maybe on Saturday.
- I want to be a little more organized with my blog but keep it personal and candid and honest.
- I want to be better at interacting on social media.
What are your goals for your blog? Would you like to share them with us?
Thank you so much for reading.