Good morning folks,
I’ve actually woken up early today. I guess less meds is working and I’m needing less sleep, which is really cool. More time for procrastinating.
So far I’ve had my oatmeal, 1/3 of the water I need to drink for today (can’t let my little plant die) and some coffee. I’ve also broken a glass. My drying dishes pile situation is usually on point, but there was a slip and… well… may his soul rest in peace. His 11 twins shall miss him.
I have big domestic plans for today, like the middle age housewife that I am. Stay-at-home mom to Rosa and my one surviving plant. I’ve even manage to kill a bamboo. (Not making fun of housewives or stay-at-home moms, at all. I plan to be a stay-at-home mom one day)
Saturday’s fun list:
- Fold and put away the biggest pile of laundry EVER!
- I need to finish doing laundry, I still have about one load to do;
- Go through our clothes, decide what’s to donate, what’s to trash, what’s to mend, what doesn’t fit and needs to be put away (My weight changes a lot, not going to throw everything that doesn’t fit away), maybe sell some things (would you like to shop my closet? I have a ton of unworn items!!). Also go through our underwear and pjs and throw away things that are too old, too used or in bad shape. I obviously don’t mend or donate socks and panties/boxers. Organize all the existing clothes!
- Make rags and wash cloths out of old towels. Keep some towels for cleaning emergencies, leaks, etc;
- Do the same with shoes;
- Finish cleaning my kitchen (clean microwave, dry and put away yesterday’s dishes, clean fridge, clean open shelving, clean table, clean floor, clean counter, clean oven and stove top, clean door);
- Find a way to force the damn chicken breast to be departed with the freezer. I won’t give up on my chicken curry for tonight!
- Take pictures of all the things I want to show you;
- Do all of the Award posts I’m nominated for;
- Call the library;
- Clean the bathroom;
- Read all the posts that show up on my reader;
- Come up with a schedule to start applying for next week, one that includes my study hours and exam preparation;
- Do my yoga;
- Change my sheets and make bed;
- Put away the billions of things I have on my dinning table that don’t belong there;
- Drink 1,5 l of water;
- Cut up some pineapple, Rui loves it!
- Make some jello;
- Call my mother, my grandmother, my sister, my mother-in-law, my aunt Lena and my aunt Amelia;
- Plan something with the girls;
- Write a bunch of postcards and letters to mail on Monday;
- Be super nice and iron a few shirts for Rui, for the whole week;
- Buy bread, fabric softener, cheese, apples;
- See if my sewing machine is working;
- Think about buying that Ikea mirror that I want because it’s finally on sale;
- Wash the trash can;
That’s it. I love doing chores on Saturday. Plus I woke up early so I will probably have time to do everything. I’m excited! Let’s be productive?
Who’s with me?
Are you going to have a productive day or a lazy day or a fun day?
Tell me in the comment section, you know I’m nosy and live to know what everyone is up to!!