I was nominated for this Award for the 5th and 6th time, by fellow bloggers Bea and Stella! Girls, I really appreciate that you thought of me for this Award! Thank you so much! Dear readers, please be awesome and visit their blogs, if you don’t know them already!! Great posts await you!!
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
When you were in school (or if you are in school) did/do you find yourself doodling in your notebook? – Sometimes!! But I usually, when things are slow, I take that time to write on my planner or to-do list.
Are there any animals that you are afraid of? – All of the wild ones, lol. And big dogs!
Do you prefer small towns or big cities? – Small towns. Always.
What was the best news you’ve ever received? – That Rui was moving to my city. We were living 300 km apart when we met.
What three qualities draw you to a person? – Honesty, intelligence, sense of humor.
Are you a creature of habit? – For sure!
Would you consider yourself to be spontaneous or do you like things planned out? – A little of both but I prefer to have everything planned out and organized!
Are you one to engage conflict or avoid it? – Engage only if it’s absolutely necessary. I tend to avoid it!
As a child, what is the strangest thing you believed in? – Ghosts!! I was so afraid of ghosts!
If you could eliminate one of your weakness’, what would it be? – I would be more sporty.
What book or quote has taught you a valuable life lesson? – Harry Potter. Don’t avoid something just because you THINK you don’t like it.
What is your all-time favorite book? – Wuthering Heights!!
What are some of your hobbies? – I have quite a few. I knit and crochet, have this blog so you can say I blog and write as a hobby, I like to read, watch movies and series.
Bookstores or libraries? – Both. But I prefer libraries. They’re free! Also, we should support libraries.
Who is your favorite blogger? – I couldn’t choose. I have about 30 favorites.
Do you prefer the city or the country? – Countryside, always. I moved from the city to the countryside a year ago and love it so much!!
I nominate whomever doesn’t have this Award yet!
- What show are you binge watching right now?
- What are you reading?
- What do you usually go for if you’re cooking just for yourself?
- What’s your favorite eye and hair color?
- What sports did you practice in high school?
- How many hours a day do you spend on the internet?
- Do you choose your outfit in the day before or in the morning?
- Can you play any instrument?
- Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Can you swim? How old were you when you learned?
Thank you so much for the nomination, girls!! I’m honored, as always!!