Good evening, my friends!!
How was your day?
I’m currently watching Poldark while blogging. I love to multitask!!
I’m really loving this show and definitely recommend it if you like period shows!
So my plans for today were:
- Drink, at least, 8 glasses of water!! Can you all take the challenge??? Let’s drink water together. (I do realize I sound like a freakin Nestle commercial); – I have only drank 6, so far. Please tell me you’re better than me. What a foolish girl, cannot even complete her own challenge. Well, I need to take my night pills so I might drink glass of water number seven. Not too bad!
- Clean my kitchen!! – I spent about 2 hours (or more) washing dishes that were there to wash since Sunday. I should be ashamed for letting them sit for so long. I am not, though. You know I’m shameless.
- Do laundry, fold a bunch and put it away! – I was able to wash and dry a ton of laundry but I have yet to fold it and put it away. That’s okay, though. I mean to do some Spring cleaning, get rid of some things, separate what doesn’t fit and rearrange and reorganize the way we store our clothes. I might get to that tomorrow!
- Call my library, tell them I need the extra 15 days!! – Totally forgot, but they are open tomorrow and my deadline is not over yet, no harm done!
- Cook my chicken curry/curry chicken? Help me, I speak no English! – Continuing “my man isn’t here so weird shit happens saga, I was unable to cook my chicken breast because it got stuck in the freezer. That’s right. It’s frozen and glued to the freezer rack. I tried every possible way to pull it out, but did not succeed.
- Put some fruits and veggies into this body!! – Bad girl, no veggies!! I had two kiwis and a few tiny apples, though.
- Do some exercise!! – My 2 + hours dishes adventure and the fact that I had to water our huge vegetable garden can count as exercise for today. No? Okay.
- Read all of the posts I have in my reader!! – Yes, I did. I always do. To be very, very honest it’s getting hard! I spend about 4/6 hours a day blogging, just answering to comments and reading other people’s blogs and liking, commenting, etc. I love it so much so it’s not boring or hard in that way. Just almost like an unpaid full-time job!
Things to improve: (new feature)
- I was too lazy to use moisturizer after my shower. This cannot be. I have super dry skin and need to take care of it;
- Now that I’m home every day, I have the chance to brush my teeth after lunch and I always forget. And I should floss, too;
- Really focus on my water intake, my vegetable and fruit portions and exercise. I must not slack in this department!!
- Take more pictures during the day, to include in my posts.
- Stop biting my nails!
Things I’m grateful for:
I must apologize to dear Friederike, who blogs over at The World of Fritters because I forgot to mention that I decided to include “things I’m grateful for” in my updates because I was inspired by her post The “Thankful Journal”!! Please go over to her blog a look around. You’ll love it!! Thank you so much for the lovely idea, my friend!!
- Good weather that allowed me to dry so much laundry (do I sound like a middle age housewife? I am one at heart. Proudly)
- A new show to watch!!
- New readers and friends!! (seriously, there’s someone new every single day. I’m so thankful for it)
- My blogging friends who always read and comment and support me. I love you guys so much!!
- Talking to my mom on the phone, we always have so much fun.
- Finishing a small bottle of shampoo and conditioner that I used to take to the gym and a big bottle of shower gel. I love finishing products lol
- Having the company of my Rosa. I love that she is my little sidekick!
- Being home alone for the first time (this is a little isolated) and not being afraid at all.
- Sleeping well and waking up to lovely notifications!
What I ate:
- My oatmeal for brunch;
- 2 pieces of toast (special seeds bread) with vegetable spread (non-fat), some milk (skimmed, lactose-free) with coffee and 2 kiwis.
- Dinner: Not actually dinner, I just ate a few baked apples with a little stevia and cinnamon. More of a treat than a proper dinner. I was not that hungry and the apples were getting old so. I’m going to eat something more before bed;
Glasses of water: 6 so far (almost midnight)
Oh, I must tell you about this amazing app I have just downloaded. I found out about it because my dear friend Maggie has been using it, blogging about it, as you can read in this post Little Accomplishments (an amazing blogging series). She loves it and recommends it, so I decided I might try it. The name is Plant Nanny and you can download it to help you drink more water. You adopt a little plant and the more you drink, the more it grows. It’s great fun, really. Please check it out!!
That’s it for today, dearest friends!!
See you tomorrow.