Would you guys like to know how was the first day of my getting healthy journey?
Let’s see how I did with my plan:
- Talk to my students: Ery, Raphael, Sofia, Milene, Laís, Catarina, Ana, Filipa, Gustavo, Luís, Welton, Carla, António, Isabel; – done
- Research dietary changes; – done
- Cut hair; do a mask; – done
- Talk to x about guest post; – done
- Make waxing appointment for tomorrow (have gynecologist’s appointment on Wednesday and don’t want him having problems finding anything #queenofTMI); – done
- Update “getting my shit together list” – done
- Get to know 5 blogs and bloggers better. Dive into their blogs, read some articles, comment, like, support. I want my readers to know I’m their reader too. – tonight
- Fold and put away laundry; – done
- Change bed sheets; – done
- Wash blankets from sofa (dog hair for days, that should have been the name of this blog) – done
- Dust bedroom; – done
- Put away dishes; – done
- Do dishes; – done
- Do a few loads of laundry; – done
- Work out (try new?) – done
- Watch movie (Casablanca) while crocheting; – started, but was too boring;
- Take it easy!!! – done
My day in pictures:
I decided to try a new Zumba workout and couldn’t keep up at all! hahaha wrong video. My two left feet couldn’t understand where they should go. I did the whole thing, though, making a fool of myself. Later I did my Yoga workout and it was much better.
I also cut my hair, because I had some split ends. Does it look okay?
What else did I do? I took a nap, for about an hour. Started reading Harry Potter too, currently on page 63!
And that’s it, guys!! How was your day??