I have been nominated for this Award twice (I think I was nominated more than two times actually, but I always forget who nominated me. Bad blogger. Worst memory), first by dear Natalie, a few weeks ago. I’m really sorry about the delay my darling friend! Also, I would like to thank you so much for the nomination, you know every single one males my heart happy and warm. Please, if you don’t know her already, I highly recommend you follow the link and visit her lovely blog. Then, a few days ago, I was surprised by a second nomination. Dear Sharon from leadership2mommyship (isn’t this a perfect blog name?) nominated me as well, and I am so, so thankful that she though of me, and that she thinks my blog is lovely! You are lovely, Sharon! Thank you so much to both of you!
First, I need to give you the rules:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post;
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image;
- Must add 7 facts about them;
- Then nominate 15 people;
Then, since I was nominated twice, you’ll get 14 facts about me:
- I don’t drink alcohol. I hate the idea of what alcohol does to people, I hate the flavor and I absolutely hate taking care of drunk people;
- I went to a private school until grade seven. Then it was public all the way: public school and public university;
- I have a favorite stuffed animal, Leila. She’s a hypo my friends gave to me as a present for my 18th birthday. She’s been a great source of comfort in difficult times. I just fetched her from the storage a few weeks ago, just because I needed her!
- If I’m home, I’m in my pajamas. Either that or sweatpants and a comfy t-shirt and/or sweater. I get home, bra off, clothes off.
- I don’t sleep wearing a bra either. I must take everything off before bed. Bra, any kind of jewelry, hair bands, everything!
- I love getting bargains and good deals. I look for them when I shop for food, clothes, everything. I always look for low-cost options for everything too and love going to second-hand stores and thrift stores. I always get tops and sweaters and cardigans for pennies (brand new).
- I have an amazing relationship with my mother. I can talk to her about anything and she’s always there for me. I love that she’s really young, still (41) and that she is fun and energetic and positive.
- I also have an amazing stepdad, I don’t think I talk about him enough on the blog. He’s the funniest guy, always willing to help (I have moved 3 times and every time he has taken a day off and more than helped carry everything).
- March 23rd marks the day Rui and I started dating. It will be 4 years this month. March 23rd, 2013. We will not celebrate because money is really tight right now, as I’m not working. We used to celebrate each month on the 23rd and sometimes still do. We have been living together since January 1st, 2015. We have lived in three different houses during this period. We are technically engaged but stopped thinking about our wedding a long time ago because we don’t have the money.
- My father wanted to call me Vera Lucia. My mother decided that Cheila Belinda was way better. Forgive her, she was a teenager.
- My whole school experience was marked by either being the best in class or being in a rebellious period and not going to class and refusing to study. I had to repeat years 7 and 8 because of said rebellion.
- My first pet was a kitten named Micha. I had him for 2 or 3 days before my uncle accidentally ran him over with his car when we were going to the beach. I cried so much and was sad for the whole day. We still went to the beach. Fuck my family!
- I can sing pretty well. I used to sing all the time, every hour that I was awake. One day I stopped and nowadays I don’t even sing in the shower. It’s like I have forgotten.
- I have four girl best friends, their names are Alison, Catarina, Patrícia and Rita. We are all so different and have been through so much together. I’m two years older than all of them. Except Catarina, she’s only one year younger than me.
And finally, my nominees:
(I will try my best to nominate lovely people who I haven’t nominated before. You don’t have to do it if you don’t like it or don’t have the time. There’s no problem at all. Just consider yourself nominated and know that I think you and your blog are lovely!!
- All the Jazz (sorry, love. Couldn’t find your name)
- Adele (not the singer. I think?)
- life as easy as (again, missing your name, sweetheart)
- midnight magician (name?)
- Learning to Love the Silence (I don’t think you share your name, and that’s okay! :))
That’s it lovelies! Thank you so much for reading!!