Hey my friends,
I was once again nominated for the Liebster Award!! Third time is a charm! I’m really happy that my fellow blogger and dear friend Aqsa from Aqsa Says What? (I’m sorry Aqsa, but I always read your blog name in the same tone that the guy (the manny) from This Is Us says “baby say what?”, do you watch that show?) thought of me for this Award! As always, I’m honored and happy! Thank you girl!
The rules of this award:
- Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display award;
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you;
- Give 11 random facts about yourself;
- Nominate 11 blogs;
- Notify them of the nomination;
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Aqsa’s questions for her nominees:
- Who is your inspiration? Women in general!! I always get inspired by other women, different women, in different situations.
- What are your favorite hobbies? I love to read, to crochet and knit, to watch movies and series, to blog and to read other blogs. Those are my main hobbies.
- What’s your favorite color? Pink!!
- What is your favorite season? Autumn/Fall
- If you had a week left to live, what would you do? Spend that time with my family and friends, just saying goodbye.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? I would love to be able to make money and help people. If not that, I would love to be able to make it feel like I have more hours in my day, is that a super power?
- Where do you want to travel to? OMG, everywhere. But I would love to go to the United States.
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Doce de leite. (I don’t know how to say that in English)
- What is your favorite song? I have many but I would say Dreaming Out Loud by One Republic or Gravity by Sara Bareilles.
- What do you want your legacy to be? I want to be known by being kind and generous and by helping people and loving people!
- What made you start blogging? There were many factors but, I really wanted to have a blog. Just having a blog. To be a blogger, a writer in some way.
Random facts about me:
- I hate foods with a strong flavor, like curry or too much tomato sauce! I also hate spicy foods. Sauces or dips are not my thing at all.
- I failed physical education when I was in grade 12. I had to take an exam and barely passed that too. I was not as unfit as I am now.
- I had my first kiss when I was 13.
- The first movie I ever watched on the cinema was Mulan. The first grown up movie I ever watched on the cinema was The Last Samurai.
- My mother’s name is Isabel. Her middle name is Maria.
- I wasn’t really born in Lisbon, but in a nearby city.
- I hate vacuuming. It’s one of the worst things you can ask me to do.
- I had my first computer when I was sixteen. It was a gift from my grandmother.
- I died my hair red about three years ago and I LOVE IT! I died it back brown because I have no money or time to maintain it. I will go back one day for sure. I need to be a red. Redheads rock!
- I always sit at the front row in my classes at uni.
- I love candles. I don’t care if they’re scented, I just love the light and how the room looks and feels if you light a few candles.
- Nousaibah El hariri
- Blinking cat
Thank you again to dear Aqsa!! I loved answering your questions!!