Please, check their blogs, They are amazing and inspiring and you are going to love them.
Girls, I’m so happy and humbled and grateful that you nominated me. Every little Award means the world to me because I’m reminded that I’m a blogger.
This award is The Cramm Award created by TheCramm (created by Liv)
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
Because I was nominated three times, I will give you nine things that motivate me to blog:
- My love for writing;
- My love for reading;
- The opportunity to have a voice and express my views, ideals and opinions;
- Having a creative outlet where I can just go crazy and talk about whatever;
- Fulfilling a dream. I have always wanted to be a blogger;
- Knowing that people like to read what I write;
- The small chance that my words will make a difference in someone’s life or even the world;
- The sense of community I get by being a part of a group of blogger, commenting, reading etc;
- Getting to know such amazing people;
Nine people who motivate me to blog:
- My friends who always read and feel happy that I found blogging and that I love it so much;
- My sister who faithfully reads and finds every post amazing, even when they’re shit.
- My boyfriend;
- My readers, who take their time to read what I write and comment and be a part of my blog;
- My favorite bloggers. I hate picking favorites, but there are a few of them who have been there from the beginning and have helped me so much. Hopefully they know who they are;
- My mother, who always thinks that whatever I do, it is perfect and beautiful and I’m a rock star. She doesn’t even read the blog lol;
- My dog, she’s too cute not to be online;
- My future children, I want them to know me. To know the person I was before I had them;
Three things I hope to do that will improve the world:
- To show kindness. To show that internet is not such a bad place. I like to think that I am a very kind person and I want to spread that kindness all over the place;
- Stop the whole stigma and hush-hush when it comes to depression and anxiety and other kind of mental illness. I will talk about it, I will spare no details, I will shout about it if I have to, but it will never be a taboo on this blog
- To show people how everyone is equal and important and beautiful. I thank God everyday for the fact that I have such an open mind. I don’t care if your Muslim, Catholic, European, Indian, Black, White, Gay, Transgender, man or woman, full of tattoos, or whatever else people might discriminate. For me you are a person and as long as you are a decent, good, kind person, I will defend you with all the power that I can get. People are people. I can’t find a difference or a reason to discriminate. I’m sorry if you do.
- Would you rather have one wish granted now or have three wishes granted in 10 years time?
I would rather 3 in ten years time. I would ask to be a mother, a doctor and a college professor. My biggest dreams.
The Happiest Pixel question:
- f you were given a chance to correct your mistake or start a new life, would you take the chance? Why or why not?
I would go back and go to Medical School, for sure.
- If you could bring one person back to life, who would it be and why?
My grandfather. My family was broken forever after he passed away 6 years ago.
- La petit muse (I know you say you’re an awards free blog but I really like you so I’m going to nominate you anyway)
- mom with a wife
- mommy training wheels
- Kirsty Jarvie
- the soul searcher site
- Idiot views
- Dorky mom doodles
- inspire the mom
- Forever and Everly
- mommy laughs
- Quite simply Stella
- Little Mayfly
- Life of a med school wife
- Stories from my diary
Tell me how awesome you are. What do you do better than anyone else? What do you love about yourself?
*I’m sorry girls for not knowing the first name of the majority of you. Can you let me know in the comments, please.
Always with so much love,