I’m so happy I was once again nominated for an award! I have dear Shweta Suresh to thank for that. Thank you so much. I feel honored and excited to answer your questions. Please visit her blog, she’s amazing.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Do you remember why and when you decided to be a blogger?
- If it were so that you can listen to just one song on repeat for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?
- Which Hogwarts house do you think you would be sorted out into? (Sorry if you aren’t a Harry Potter fan! I had to pay homage to my favourite book series! :D)
- Who is your favourite author?
- Which famous person do you wish you could be neighbours with?
- If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be? (Also, please do explain the reason why you chose them!)
- If your blog had a playlist, what songs would be included?
- Do you have a favourite book-to-film adaptation? If so, which one?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Name your favourite TV show and at least two reasons as to why you think it’s awesome.
- What’s your greatest fear?
- I’ve wanted to become a blogger for a long time. I would say my first attempt was around 2012, maybe. Since then I have tried many times, but never dedicated myself the way I am doing now. As for the why, I just love writing and feel like I might have something interesting say, through my writing.
- Right now? I would have to go with “City of Stars” from La La Land because I’m addicted (literally listening to it right this moment). In general, I love Ed Sheeran’s “Dreaming Out Loud”;
- I’m sorry honey, I have no idea what the options are because I haven’t read the books or watched the films. Is there a better one? lol
- My favorite author is Jane Austen. I’ve read all of her books, some of them more than once. I’m a classics kind of girl.
- I would love to be neighbors with Tom Hanks. He seems so nice and funny.
- Dr. Gregory House, so I could marry him. Huge crush. Sorry Rui.
- If my blog had a playlist, I’m not sure I would have any followers but you would get lots of James Morrison, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Coldplay and One Republic. Only their cheesy songs.
- I love the 1992 version of Wuthering Heights with Juliette Binoche and Ralph Fiennes as Cathy and Heathcliff.
- I would spend all my time with my family and Rosa.
- I have to be repetitive here but House M.D.! Because he is awesome and sexy and a badass and my dream is to be a doctor.
- My greatest fear is losing people. Especially Rui, my mother and sister. I have anxiety so that fear is on my mind every single day.
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What is your biggest blogging related goal?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life what would you pick?
- What do you do to relax once you get home from work/school?
- What is you best organization tip?
- Tell me about the first time you did something. Anything.
- What was the scariest moment of your life so far?
- If you could date a fictional character, who would be bae?
- What’s your favorite blog?
- Are you a saver or a spender?