It’s been months since I’ve done an award post.
Oh yes, I’m that behind.
I had even said I wouldn’t do any more of a few, Liebster being one of them. But I just can’t be nominated and ignore the person or their questions. I just can’t.
Since it has been a while, you might not even get that bothered by it.
Now, let’s get to it.
These are the rules:
• You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links
• Share 11 facts about yourself (Skip)
• Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
• Nominate 11 more bloggers whose blog you would recommend (Skip)
• Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer (Skip)
• Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated. (Skip)
Questions by Ella:
- What job did you want to do when you were younger? – I’ve been wanting to be a doctor since I was 15. Many things have come to mind both before and after that. Lawyer, Psychologist, College Professor.
- Where would your dream holiday be? – USA.
- Do you believe in soul mates? – I might. Rui and I have a funny story of how we met.
- What would your superhero name be? – Pink Mommy (I would take care of everybody in need and hide candy under everyone’s pillow)
- If you could only use one makeup product what would it be? – Mascara.
- What is your favorite film? – I have so many. I could tell you about 100.
- What shoe size are you? – 37/38. UK 4 or 5, I think.
- How do you feel right now, in this moment? – Great 🙂 Thank you for asking.
- Favorite pizza topping? – Bell pepper.
- What age were you when you knew Santa wasn’t real? – I never believed he was real.
- Can you dance? – If you teach me 🙂
Questions by Cassi?
- What’s your drink of choice? – Coca-cola.
- What was your favorite game to play as a child? – To play mommy.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog and what does it mean? – I love pink. I have so much pink stuff. I have pink for days 🙂
- Do you want/have any tattoos? – I do want a few very small ones. Have none yet.
- What is your most prized possession? – I can’t think of anything. Is that sad? I would be sad if I lost people, not that sad if I lost some object.
- What are you favorite colors together? (Like your favorite 2 or 3 colors that compliment each other well.) – Pink and lilac.
- What is your favorite print/design? – Floral.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? – I like to keep an open mind.
- What is your favorite thing to shop for? – Stationary and shoes.
- Describe your ideal day. – Getting a massage, swimming, eating something yummy for lunch, getting my hair and nails done, doing some shopping, watching a movie alone and coming home to my love and pup.
- When is your birthday? – October 23rd.
Consider yourself nominated if you want to do it. Choose 11 questions among the 22 provided above.
Thank you for reading!!