It’s Saturday. I mean, for some, it’s actually Sunday. Hey, Angela. How are you, 11 hours ahead of me? Probably still sleeping.
- I’m super upset because (#QueenofTMI) Aunt Flow just came to visit and it’s her first day in town and my local pizza store doesn’t deliver to where I live. So I’m alone, manless, carless, candyless and pizzaless. When Aunt Flow is visiting, we need big snacks to enjoy together. We need to eat everything we see. Today, we might eat the dog because nothing else is good here. I might make some fries. Like 1 kg. To eat with the dog.
- I just discovered that I have a spam folder. That’s right, I had no fucking idea. Best blogger award. I had about 50 comments stuck in spam and I just released, aka approved them. I need to go post by post and make sure I have seen and answered all of the comments.
- I slept really well last night. I woke feeling super rested at 10 a.m. I looked around, was alone, was about to think about my to-do list but, instead, I said “screw it” and went back to sleep. I woke up pretty late. I’m to embarrassed to tell you. No, I’m not actually, I woke up at 5 p.m! I’m a bear. Hibernation mode.
- I have a question for all the ladies. I just need to know this. Girls under 18, this is no business for you. Anyway. Here in Portugal, I think that it’s a cultural thing, women just go to the beauty saloon to deal with their unwanted hair. Including their… uh… intimate hair. Everything is waxed. Now, when I read blogs, watch movies, videos, especially when it comes to American and British women, everyone talks about shaving. I just need to know if it’s a cultural thing. Do American and British women take care of their own hair with a razor? Please tell me. OBVIOUSLY, you don’t need to talk about yourself, just tell me in general, what do you think women around you or in your culture do. Here, pretty much everyone goes to the saloon and everything is taken care of with hot wax, which they say is not very healthy, and it can be expensive. I just need to know. The other day a blogger I follow (American) who is pregnant with twins was saying she could no longer see down there well enough to shave, she might need to ask her sister. Why not go to a professional? I’m confused. Thank you.
- Does anyone is a Orange Is The New Black fan? Is anyone else a pirate who is watching the leaked season 5? What do you think about the show or this season in particular?
- Can you recommend any good movies to watch tonight? Keep in mind I have watched so, so many and that I don’t enjoy action, sci-fi, heroes and cartoons. I also hate Tim Burton and Woody Allen, mostly. I can’t watch horror because I’m alone. hahaha can you come up with anything?
- Tomorrow I’m meeting my best friend who is here from Vienna and I’m kind of embarrassed because she hasn’t seen me in two years and I was 20 kg lighter then. She hasn’t seen me like this, ever, so I know she will be able to tell the difference. I know she doesn’t care but it makes me a little self-conscious.
- So, I’m now at about 1084 followers. It is ridiculous to keep counting and telling you with every 100. So, from now on, I will only report and celebrate each 250. 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000 if it ever comes to any of that.
- I want to remind everyone, and keep telling you this. I’m here for everyone for anything you need. If you need blogging help, if you’re interested in guest posting, in a collaboration, anything at all, you can reach out to me. Some people do it with no issues and I love when I get that kind of email. Seriously, I live for this. I love the interaction and being able to do something for someone, even if it’s just talking to them. You guys have given me a new purpose. And I’m grateful. You could never bother or annoy me, at all. email@example.com is at your service, my dear friends.
- Shit, I really wanted pizza.
- I have a new project coming soon. I can’t wait to tell you about it.
- Today I’m going to publish: My challenge post and a guest post which is actually a new challenge for June. Not my work, of course.
- To finish, I would like to tell you about a new blogger: Crafting with Charm. This sweet girl (her name is Neela) has started her blog YESTERDAY!! She’s friends with our dearest May and we should all go over and welcome her and support her, don’t you think? Starting a blog is super hard, we all know that. In the beginning I knew I was writing for no one and that can be discouraging. Let’s all be there for Neela and welcome her into our family. I have followed her and left a nice comment. No, I’m not paid to do this, I just like to help out a little.