The Lottery Tag was created by my dear friend and one of my favorite bloggers, Natalie.
Here’s how she describes her tag:
A quick synopsis of The Lottery Tag: Imagine you won the lottery. There is no set sum of money – it could be $100 or $100 million dollars – let your imagination run with it. All up for interpretation. Tell us what you would do with that money, and then tag a couple of your blogging friends to do the same. Or don’t. No need to mention me for creating it; you can if you want, but I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t.
Natalie is an amazing blogger and this is such a wonderful idea! You should check her blog and you should also do this tag, even if I don’t nominate you.
This tag is divided into 3 categories:
- Small Stuff
- Big Stuff
- Really Big Stuff
So, if I won the lottery, I would do the following:
- Pay for piano lessons;
- Pay for a personal trainer;
- Pay for medical school;
- Get more pets;
- Pay for my sisters studies;
- Pay for dance lessons;
- Pay for photography lessons;
- Pay for a private German teacher;
I would buy:
- A good camera, which I don’t know how to pick right now;
- A whole new wardrobe;
- Good presents for my friends (whatever they needed or even money)
- A ton of books;
- Lots of Cath Kidston products:
- I would pay for a nice wedding for us
- Buy a car for myself and whatever car Rui wanted;
- Share them money with all of our family members, both sides of the family;
- We would fund Rui’s business ideas;
- I would get pregnant;
- I would adopt;
- We would travel;
- I would help my mom with her dream of having an animal shelter;
- I would help several causes: Single moms, teenage moms, unemployed people, the homeless, the poor, the ill, the elderly who have no one to take care of them. My job would be to help people getting their lives on track and help where I could.
Really Big Stuff:
- I would invest in properties to rent;
- I would invest the money so we could leave off of interest;
- I would invest in several businesses;
- I would buy our dream home:
And that’s it. That’s how I would use the money if I won the lottery. My family and friends would be taken care of and we would make some of our dreams come true, as well as live a more comfortable life.
The images I’m using either come from google images or my Pinterest account.
Thank you so much for reading.
P.S. Oh, I forgot! I nominate: