What’s up friends?
How was/is Monday?
I’ve actually spent my day taking naps. I’m just so lazy!!
I’m getting ready to spend my evening watching Poldark (season 3, episode 9), Married at First Sight (season 5, episode 16), Upstairs, Downstairs (season 2, episode 6 – series finale) and I plan on starting Mr. Selfridge. Have any of you watched this show? It was recommended to me and it’s recommended in many websites, along with having a relatively good rating on IMDB (7,7). I’ll give it a try because I’m running out of period shows to watch.
The wind is absolutely crazy strong here and I’m so sick of it. I know I complain about it every day but really, I want to get outside, go to the bitch, without being surrounded by a freaking tornado 24/7. We’re even in yellow alert now, for strong winds that can go up to 75 km/hour. The trees dance and dance and it’s kind of scary.
Well, ranting again. I’m here to give you part III of my to-do list.
My to-do list – From August 16th to August 31st:
Blog, social media and online work
- Update my about page. I have written it 6 months ago when I started this blog and haven’t looked at it since. It’s been half a year so I’m changed, my life has changed, so I need to update it.
- I feel like I want to change some things about my blog. About its appearance, theme, maybe some features and widgets, categories, etc. It needs a bit of attention and organization. And nope, I’m not going self-hosted. It’s a personal choice that I still maintain.
- Take a look at my contact list on my phone. I’m sure there are people there I haven’t spoken to in about 20 years and will not speak again this century. Same for Skype.
- I do some work as a virtual assistant and I have about 2 deadlines to meet and expect to get more work this month.
- I need to pay some more attention to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.
- I’m now part of a Portuguese bloggers Facebook group and I want to be active there.
- I’m also part of a Portuguese bloggers website and I need to explore it.
- I need to come up with a good, solid, blog schedule.
- I need to film my “Anxiety and depression” related videos.
- I need to go back to publishing more than once a day. My views used to be between 400 and 600 and now can barely reach 200 daily. No way I’m okay with that.
- I’m currently at 1,853 followers, so I think I can expect to be at 2000 by the end of August? Maybe.
- I need to read about a month’s worth of blog posts from my favorite blogs.
- I have about a million comments to answer too.
- I have a bunch of links left by readers that I definitely want to check.
- I have about 30 awards posts to do. Not sure how I’ll go about them.
- I’ll continue to work with my fellow blogger friends on our magazine.
- I want to update my Goodreads account.
- I have to publish my H&M haul.
Well, I think that’s mostly it. A big but doable list.
What are your blog related tasks that you absolutely need to get done?