Hey there, dear friends!
How is everyone doing? Are you still enjoying Summer? A vacation maybe? Or are you already back to work and super busy? Did you go somewhere this Summer? If not, are you going?
I’m still at home but, as I’ve mentioned before, full organization mode, before the school year starts and I’m back at work and back to being busy. I intend to share my daily tasks and to-dos as I have done for the past 6 months.
What am I up to today?
Deep cleaning and organizing our bedroom:
- Cleaning under and behind furniture (bed, nightstands, wardrobe, dresser, clothes rack, dressing table, mirror);
- Take big area rug outside to be pressure washed;
- Vacuum floor and corners, cobwebs;
- Dust and clean light switchers, outlets, door knob, furniture handles;
- Clean windows;
- Organize clothes and shoes;
- Dust and clean furniture;
- Mop floor;
Work on “Online Work – Project A”:
- I’ve mentioned I’m working online as a virtual assistant and I’m involved in a few projects. I intend to complete this particular project today. It’ll probably take me an hour/ one hour and a half;
- Print screen tasks and send to client. Report to client;
Work on “Online Work – Project A.1”:
- Same client, different task. This might take me a while longer, maybe 2 hours.
- Report to client;
Work on “Online Work – Project B”:
- Different client, somewhat easy task. It might take over an hour. I’ll start today and see how far I can go.
- Report to client;
Keep working on online magazine along with my colleagues:
- We’re almost done, but there’s always back and forth conversation and brainstorming going on either Whatsapp or email;
- I’m making grilled salmon with veggies;
Answer some comments:
- I’m so late, people will wonder who the hell am I hahaha. But I need and want to answer comments left by my readers;
Read a few blog posts:
- I’ve been the worst blogger and friend and haven’t being reading blogs at all. I miss it and I want to go through a few, hopefully many.
My general goal is to become as active as I was before my long blogging hiatus and to go back to my general routines, while preparing for my return to work.
Yesterday it was one of my best friend’s birthday and we went over for dinner. I don’t know how but I kind of ended up playing “dungeons and dragons”. I don’t usually like games but it was quite fun, actually. Probably because there were many of us and we all picked silly names (except for me, I went with Belinda).
My friend and her boyfriend cooked us dinner and we had the most wonderful cheesecake. My friend (Catarina, that’s her name) is so good with baking and desserts. Dinner, which was a traditional seafood and rice dish was delicious as well.
One of my friend’s boyfriend went to college with me and we shared a few classes. We both love literature and classics and we always take an opportunity to talk about books and what we’ve been reading. He’s my favorite person to talk to when it comes to books because we kind of have similar taste and know the same authors.
Everyone was as funny as ever, I really had a good time.
Then I came home and chatted with my other group of favorite people, my online blogger best friends (I don’t love them just because they are bloggers, they’re just the most wonderful and some of the most inspiring women I know. I’m talking about my dearest Angela, Arundhati (A.K.A Cathy), Lyz and Pamela. Love you, girls.
I then watched a few episodes of “The White Queen”, a miniseries. Have you watched it?
A portrayal of one of the most dramatic and turbulent times in English history. A story of love and lust, seduction and deception, betrayal and murder, it is uniquely told through the perspective of three different, yet equally relentless women – Elizabeth Woodville, Margaret Beaufort and Anne Neville. In their quest for power, they will scheme, manipulate and seduce their way onto the English throne. The year is 1464, before the Tudor dynasty ruled the country, and war has been ravaging throughout England over who is the rightful King. It is a bitter dispute between two sides of the same family, The House of York and The House of Lancaster. The House of York’s young and handsome Edward IV is crowned King of England with the help of the master manipulator, Lord Warwick “The Kingmaker.” But when Edward falls in love with a beautiful Lancastrian commoner, Elizabeth Woodville, Warwick’s plan to control the throne comes crashing down. A violent, high-stakes struggle ensues between Elizabeth, her most fierce adversary, Lancastrian Margaret Beaufort, and Anne Neville, the pawn in her father’s power game – each woman vying for the crown.
I’m so into period and historical dramas and I’m always looking for the next one. This one is very, very good and I’m really enjoying watching it.
Well, now I’m off to get things done!
What are you watching or reading that you would like to share with us?
What are you doing these days? Holidays or work?
As always, thank you so much for coming by.