Thank you so much!!
When I started this blog 7 months ago, I never thought I would get this far. If you had the chance to read my bucket list, maybe you remember that one of the goals was “Create a blog and get 100 followers”. Who would know I would surpass that number in just a few months? Or at all?
Thank you so much to every single one of you for sticking with me.
Love you all.
Dear new followers,
I’d love to meet you all, but that’s impossible because I have no time.
When I had about 100 followers, I would check everyone’s blogs and make sure I followed them back. Very soon, I learned I can’t follow everyone back without going crazy or becoming a blogging slave.
So now, at 1750 followers, I need you to reach out to me, if you want to be friends, which I would love to. This is a great community and you’ll meet amazing people through blogging, if you put in the effort of actually trying to get to know them.
With that said, I would be extremely happy if some of my new followers would introduce themselves, leave a link to their blog or favorite posts and just chat a little.
A long time ago, I prepared some questions for my readers. You’re welcome to answer them if you like or you could just leave a little comment.
- What is your first name?
- Do you have a middle name?
- Can you tell me your age and birthday?
- Where in the world are you?
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages?
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding?
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together?
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babes do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages?
- What do you do for a living?
- What did you study in University? Did you attend?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What sports/activities do you practice?
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names?
- What time is it for you right now?
- Why do you blog?
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like?
Thank you so much for reading.
I have no idea where you’re coming from, but please stay!
Thank you so much.
I’m so happy I have reached yet another amazing milestone. I’ve been only blogging for 3 months and the results I have achieved are amazing and so much more than I could ever hope for.
People keep following and I still have no idea why or how. I’m not a part of any Facebook groups, don’t “sell” my blog enough and haven’t been following new people for some time, since my hands are full, following about 700 people and always reading their posts.
I’m still surprised every time I reach 100 more. I have been growing at about 10 people every day, give or take. I feel so blessed that this blog of mine has been given the chance to grow and that people seem to enjoy my writing.
I just want to thank you all for your love and support, you know I try to give the same attention to you, as much as I can.
Is there more space for this little, personal, unorganized blog to grow? Bear with me and we shall see it, together, as always.
Love you guys so much!! You’re my family and the best community one could wish for.
Thank you so much.