Good evening my people!!
Today was nothing like I had planned. I woke up with a sore throat and feeling unwell and so I cancelled my therapy appointment and went back to bad. Maybe a mix of the heat with the ice water I drink? Maybe the wind and water I catch when I water the garden in the evening? No idea.
Because I’m still a bit unwell and want to avoid actually getting sick, I’ve decided to stay home for the weekend, while Rui goes and visits his family. I don’t mind being home alone (with Rosa) at all.
My whole day was spent blogging or taking care of online tasks:
- I posted a tag;
- I unfollowed blogs that were inactive for a long period of time;
- I went through my Instagram account and unfollowed the accounts I’m not interested in, so it can be easier for me to look through your posts. I’m sticking to people I know and people I know from the blogging world.
- I went through a few of the blogs I follow to make sure I was following everyone on social media;
- I posted on my personal Facebook to say that I’m closing it and keeping only my other account, related to my blog. As soon as my friends follow me on my other Facebook, I’m closing my personal, which I have since 2010 or 2011;
- I’ve been going through your posts;
- I’ve been answering comments;
How was your day? Productive? I hope so.
Are you following me/Am I following you on Social Media?
I’m focusing on Facebook now so it would be great if you followed me and liked my page:
See you guys tomorrow. Thanks for reading!! ❤