Happy Happiness Day, Everyone!! Are you happy? Hope so.
Today I’m sharing a few things that make me happy:
- My small family, when they’re not acting crazy.
- My best friends.
- My students.
- This blog.
- A good movie.
- World and European Cups (Football), especially when my team in winning. Who am I kidding, ONLY when my team is winning.
- The Oscars.
- TV shows.
- A clean house.
- Loosing weight.
- Days off.
- When my students pass their tests, get good grades or get into university with my help.
- Getting something in the mail.
- True crime podcasts.
- Gardening and beautiful flowers.
- When I found something with a great price or discount.
- Good hair days.
- When I reach my step/water/fruit/vegetable goals.
- My water fitness classes.
- YouTube videos.
- Good conversation.
- Colorful stuff.
- Finishing a to-do list.
- Blogger friends and WordPress community.
- Taking pictures.
- Sunny days.
- Rainy days.
- When I make extra money.
- Warm showers/baths.
- The beach/countryside/mountains.
- Throwing parties and feeding people.
- Those days when laundries dries outside in 30 minutes.
- Free online courses.
- Cutting my own hair.
- Crochet and Knitting.
- Cute things in general.
What about you? Can you tell me 3 things that make you happy?
Today is Tuesday, March 20th and the first day of Spring!!
I’m already thinking about longer, warmer days, sunny weather and my garden. The old lady in me is also excited about Spring cleaning and drying laundry outside in the sun. I’m definitely a fall girl, but Spring is a lovely season as well. To be honest, I do love all of the seasons. It’s great to experience the changes and different weathers throughout the year. We never get bored. At least I don’t. I do know quite a few people who complain if it’s raining, then complain if it’s hot, complain if it’s cold as well… I mean, never happy. Do you know any weather haters? I’m sure you do.
I woke up early and had breakfast with Rui. Toast and coffee with milk. I actually have two job interviews today (one of them is by Skype) and I decided I might as well get this eyebrows done and my hair professionally washed and blow dried, which I never do. You know by now that I cut my own hair (in layers, using a YouTube video which I can share) and was very happy and pleased when the hairdresser said the haircut was very well done. She asked me if I was a professional, ha! No way, I’m just good at following very simple, my-dog-could-do-it instructions.
You also know I do have a job already, but I must tell you I am actually quite bored of working sixteen hours a week. I’m used to a fast-paced rhythm and don’t really know what to do with myself sometimes. Yes, I have some freelance projects but it’s just not the same as having a work routine. We could obviously use the extra income as well, obviously. I won’t tell you what I’m interviewing for yet, but I’ll update you as soon as I know something, promise.
Well, now I need to get ready for my Skype interview which is at 12. It’s 11.19 a.m here.
Talk to you guys later. Thank you so much for coming by.