Before I was a blogger, I was a blog reader.
I absolutely loved reading about goals, to-do lists and routines.
When I started this blog, that was one of my main focus. With time, things changed.
I’m still very much a goal maker and definitely a list lover. I just haven’t been sharing them, for some reason. But I do have goals and things I would like to do this month.
February goals: 11.02 – 28.02
- Finish my big freelance work project and get maybe one more. Extra income is always welcome.
- Go to the pool 5 times a week. I’m really enjoying it.
- Keep on leaving my nails alone (not biting them)
- Keep on drinking 1.5 l of water every day.
- Blog every single day.
- Read 3 books.
- Read as many blog posts as I can every day.
- See/talk to family and friends as much as possible.
- Keep my de-cluttering/rearranging/reorganizing process.
- Remember my year 26 challenges.