Good morning everyone. I hope you’re having a lovely Thursday.
Any complaints? I hope not.
Yesterday I ended up fill up the dishwasher, doing my yoga routine (which felt amazing), taking a nice shower and listening to some guided meditation. There was no night snacking, thankfully.
That being said, my main priorities for today are:
- Drink 2 l of water;
- Eat well – protein, 5 portions of fruits and veggies, avoid sugar and cut carbs to about 1/3 of what you use to eat;
- Take your meds on time;
- Walk 1112 steps, at least. I’ve downloaded a pedometer and that is the my goal, a higher number than yesterday.
- 10 minutes of guided meditation;
- 30 minutes of reading;
- 30 minutes of adult coloring;
- 20 minutes of yoga;
- 20 minutes of listening to music;
- Watch a movie;
And my tasks – non priorities, are:
- 1 and a half hours of gardening + half an hour of yard cleaning.
- I need to do a few loads of laundry; And put them away immediately, before they pile up; If it doesn’t rain.
- I really need to find a way to trick Rosa into giving her parasite medicine and cleaning her ears and teeth. I bet I won’t, she’s sneaky.
- Empty Betty and fill her up again;
- Clean all floors;
- Read and comment blogs;
- Clean kitchen;
- Cook dinner;
What else can you expect today?
- My Perfect Party Series on Life as Easy as.
- 2 posts on Instagram;
- 2 posts on twitter;
- 1 post on Facebook;
- A poll!! I haven last week);e 4 pairs of shows I was thinking on giving away. I’m not so sure now. You guys will help me decide if I keep them or donate them;
- Part II of my dress collection + skirts.
- An update tonight;
Have a wonderful day!!