My dear Angela has recently done this tag and I loved reading it. As a movie lover, I asked her if I could be nominated, to which she said yes, because she loves me.
I could never pick one, so I’ll cheat and give you a list…
- Shawshank Redemption
- Schindler’s List
- Forrest Gump
- A Cidade de Deus (Brazilian)
- The Silence of the Lambs
- La Vita è Bella (Italian)
- American History X
- The Painted Veil
- The Intouchables (French)
- The Pianist
- Django Unchained
- American Beauty
- Inglorious Bastards
- Good Will Hunting
- The Color Purple
- 12 Years a Slave
- The Help
- Shutter Island
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Into the Wild
- Gone Girl
- Gone With the Wind
- Hacksaw Ridge
- Gran Torino
- La La Land
- Midnight in Paris
- The Vow
- The Notebook
- The Great Gatsby (2013 version)
- Wuthering Heights (1992 version)
- Tropa de Elite (Brazilian)
Favorite scene from favorite film:
- The rain scene in The Notebook;
- The scene where the main female character realizes she’s in love with her husband in The Painted Veil;
- The poster scene in Shawshank Redemption;
- The scene where Forrest asks if his son is smart (and not mentally challenged like him) in Forrest Gump
Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Don’t have one. But hate Tim Burton, Quentin Tarantino and Woody Allen.
Film that makes you cry the most:
Film Saga you have given up and why:
Resident Evil and Divergent – boring!
Favorite Cinematographic Genre:
Drama or Romance.
Least Favorite Cinematographic Genre:
Sci-fi, Animation, Fantasy and Action.
Titanic. I would beg my mom to let me watch it. She would but she would cover my eyes when they main characters are having sex (you see nothing but I was a child) and when a guy shots himself in the head.
What Film You Would Like to Star In?
Gone With the Wind – I could be a cool Scarlett O’Hara and they have yet to do a remake, I think. The movie is from 1939.
Films you want to watch:
Every movie that has won an Oscar.
In what film you would like to live?
The Notebook, I love the 40’s.
What’s your favorite cartoon film?
I actually hate cartoons but Inside Out.
Films you would recommend:
All of the above.
Films that made you laugh:
The Intouchables, Going in Style and The Wolf of Wall Street. The first The Hangover too.
These are my films. Would you like to share your favorite movie? Everyone is welcome to do this tag. It’s super fun.
Thank you for reading, as always.