Good evening everyone!
I’ve been pretty busy today.
Let’s take a look at my to-do list:
- Answer all of the letters and postcards I have received, mail them tomorrow; – Didn’t have time.
- Vacuum the house, I mean, our dog hair factory; – Did and sweat like a pig.
- Watch a movie; – Didn’t have time.
- Put away the remaining laundry, mostly towels and kitchen towels. – Laundry is all taken care of.
- Make dinner; – Yes, but Rui helped.
- Making a shopping list, we need to do a big shopping trip on either Saturday or Sunday; – I haven’t done it yet.
- Read blogs; – Have just read a few.
- Cut my hair, shave, do my eyebrows, do a face mask, exfoliate my body and maybe put on clear nail polish so I won’t bite my nails; – Still haven’t done this. Will before bed.
- I would love to take a walk but I’m lazy; – I worked enough at home. I think.
- I’ll try to do my yoga, at least. – I’ll probably do it before bed.
- I dusted my living room.
- I watered the garden and the inside plants.
- I made some iced tea.
- I put away all of the dishes that were clean in the washer.
- I filled up the dishwasher again and turned it on.
- I took off and washed my sofa covers.
- I cleaned my wallet.
- I cleaned my purse.
- I picked up a few things that were out-of-place all over the house and returned them to their right places.
- I posted twice on Instagram.
- I am re-blogging all of the “Perfect Party Series” posts that are already done.
- I moped the floors.
- I made my bed.
- I opened the windows.
I do feel quite well and energetic today and it definitely shows. I remembered to wash, tone and moisturize my face after I woke up, for example. I took my pills on time.
Food and water:
Lunch: 200 g of frozen baby carrots, half a banana, an apple, one frappuccino;
Snack: Greek yogurt with half a teaspoon of raspberry jam;
Dinner: 4 tablespoons of brown rice with veggies, a salad, two grilled Brazilian sausages, a small piece of grilled pork, about 10 chips.
Water: 1.5 l
After dinner: One frappuccino.
So, this is what I was up to today. It was quite productive so I’m happy and ready for a shower and some pampering.
Next on my Perfect Party Series:
June, 23rd – Nina
June, 26th – thegeckoonline
June, 27th – Adila
June, 28th – Gracie
June, 29th – Life as easy as…
June, 30th – Shweta
And then I will be done with the series!!
Thank you so much for reading. xx