Good afternoon everyone!
Today I’m off my recent pattern that I’m trying as a schedule. I write my health for days journey post at 7.30 a.m. Then schedule the “Perfect Party Series” post for 11 a.m, after that there’s a random post at 3.30 p.m and then my update between 10 p.m and midnight. You may ask: “Why are you posting so much you annoying bitch? Stop harassing my inbox you blogging bully”. I totally understand. The reasons are the following:
- In my June goals, I wrote that I wanted to reach 15,000 views by the end of the month. I have reached 13,337 in May, and I would like to surpass that. Shouldn’t we always aim for better or higher? I like to compete against myself (I never compare to you guys, I get truly happy for your accomplishments, but I can’t help but trying to compare myself with myself lol) and win. Because I’ve been ill and slacking for most of the month, I’m trying to make up for it now. I don’t think I’ll be able to reach 15,000 with only 8 days left (I’m currently at 8,204), but that’s okay. I’m trying anyway. Why so many posts? I’ve told you before, on my video, that the more I post each day, the more views I get. So this is reason number one.
- I have my “Perfect Party Series” going, which takes one post a day.
- I’m still doing my health for days journey posts, 2 a day, planner and update.
- I’m really behind on awards and tags and want to get those done as soon as possible.
I’m sorry if this is too much for you. I definitely understand and you know you don’t have to read all of it. I just need to do it because it’s a matter of organization and goals for me.
I’m not showing my numbers and blog goals to offend anyone. I’m really just open about them and like to discuss and analyse them. I love when you contribute to the discussion because I hate when numbers or milestones are a taboo.
I’m not following this schedule today because I woke up late and I plan to re-blog all of the “Perfect Party Series” posts, so readers can check my friends’ blog if they haven’t already.
I’ve been drinking more than enough water every day, which makes me quite happy. I aim for 1,5 l and I’ve been getting 2 l, sometimes more.
My lunch today was supposed to be: Frozen baby carrots, an apple, a banana, some crackers and my frappuccino (which I have watered down by using less milk and more ice) and my water. I ate my frozen baby carrots first (sharing with Rosa) because they are so fresh and yummy and healthy. Then I ate my apple. I passed on my crackers because I didn’t feel like eating them and then I ate my banana. I’m happy I started with the veggies and didn’t feel like eating the crackers.
Do you have lunch recommendations? I love raw, frozen veggies (no dips, ever). I was going to try raw green beans but I’ve read they’re toxic and was worried to eat them. Do you know anything about that? I love cucumbers too, but didn’t have any. Soon I’ll have our organic cherry tomatoes (straight from the garden) and those will become a lunch staple too. I would love some suggestions, though.
I’ve finished a book last night before bed. I’m happy because I hadn’t finished a book in months. I’ll go back to the second Harry Potter book tonight.
I’ve been wearing this night cream that is SO GOOD. It’s fragrance free, and so moisturizing. My mother has actually complimented me on how healthy my skin looked (yesterday) and I have only applied it the night before. It gives me an amazing glow, and it was a drugstore purchase. I’m really impressed. Beauty girls, can I wear it during the day as well, since it’s so good for me? I obviously won’t wear it outside because it’s SPF free and I won’t risk that.
My mom loved the dress I bought her and she texted me saying it looks really great on her. Bonus points for me. I really do know her taste and sizes and we love shopping for each other.
My plans for today are:
- Answer all of the letters and postcards I have received, mail them tomorrow;
- Vacuum the house, I mean, our dog hair factory;
- Watch a movie;
- Put away the remaining laundry, mostly towels and kitchen towels.
- Make dinner;
- Making a shopping list, we need to do a big shopping trip on either Saturday or Sunday;
- Read blogs;
- Cut my hair, shave, do my eyebrows, do a face mask, exfoliate my body and maybe put on clear nail polish so I won’t bite my nails;
- I would love to take a walk but I’m lazy;
- I’ll try to do my yoga, at least.
I have a questions for you and I would appreciate your answers:
- Should I do a video, this Saturday, talking about my recent diagnosis, my mental health in general, how it all started, the several doctor’s I’ve been through, different medications I’ve taken, ups and downs, etc? Maybe some people wouldn’t be comfortable with me talking about mental illness, so please tell me.
Thank you so much for reading, dear friends.
P.S In Portugal, we have an old tradition of using tiles as decoration or in construction in general. I thought I would fill this post up with some gorgeous creations. These are all images I found on google.