How was your weekend? Are you ready for a new week? You can do it!!
Let the random begin:
- I’ll be out tomorrow, probably for the whole day. I have to go take a blood tests in the morning, then I’ll go to Lisbon to take care a few things at my driving school, take a stroll, go to lunch with one of my friends/student, go to a psychiatrist’s appointment and then go to my mom’s house to meet her new kitty Daisy and for dinner. I think I might be able to take a few pictures around Lisbon.
- I bought a pair of cute pair of pink and shiny espadrilles yesterday but they don’t fit. I can’t even get a new pair because they the problem is not even the size, is that they’re too thing and not stretchy and my feet are wide and chubby. I’ll have to return them 😦 They were so cheap, just 6,99€.
- Today we met with a couple of friends unexpectedly (One of my best friends, Catarina and her boyfriend) because they were in the area and called us. We met at McDonald’s for ice cream and talked for a few hours. It was fun.
- I’ve published my first vlog and everyone has said nice things about it. My readers and friends were very encouraging and full of compliments, which made my heart so happy. Everyone said my voice is cute and that they like my hair haha. Some people said I was pretty too, which was so nice of them to say.
- I’m still catching up on posts and comments. Don’t find it weird if I answer to a comment you made about 2 weeks ago lol I don’t want to leave anything unanswered because that’s just rude and I love to talk to my friends who take time to leave comments.
- I’ve posted some sort of fashion post, which is basically just 4 outfits for the beach. Nothing is new or special, just things I already have in my closet. Everyone seemed to like that too.
- We’ve watched two movies today and they were really nice! Split and The Autopsy of Jane Doe. Have you watched any of them?
- I haven’t had to cook since what? Wednesday or Thursday? Mr. has been taking care of the cooking for these few days. I’m back on duty tomorrow.
I guess that’s it for now.
8 thoughts on “Pocket full of random #4 (Sunday night update edition)”
Cant wait to see the pictures of you get to take them, and of Daisy😻 I’ve been cleaning, planning doing laundry and stuff now I have to finish reading posts for the night.
I started laundry and went to a bridal shower. Hope you have a good week!
I worked all weekend (both days, open to close), so I’m more than ready to be off all week! Although moving is going to be a lot of work in and of itself lol I’m still super excited to get everything packed up (: great post as always xoxo
I have these really beautiful heels that are so uncomfortable to walk in. It makes me want to cry, so I know how you’re feeling about those shoes. So sad.
Can’t wait to see Daisy!!! And you are pretty! 💖
I am heartbroken for your shoes, I’ve had that happen to me, and I suffered through and wore the gorgeous ill fitting shoes then my feet were in pain, and I had to give them away 😦
Sounds like a fun Monday coming up for you though! Please show us more pictures of Daisy!!
It’s so sad when you fall in love with a pair of shoes only to find out that they don’t fit you. 😫 That vlog was great. It’s super sweet of you to answer all the comments. Sometimes it takes quite a while to respond to old comments. But then again, as they say it’s better late than never! That was sweet thing that Mr. R did. Take care, dear. 😊
Your hair IS amazing! I wish I had curly hair!