Good morning everyone,
It’s 10.46 a.m here and I’ve been up since 8ish.
I’ve had my coffee, more specifically my Vienna cappuccino. I haven’t had breakfast yet, because I have no idea what to eat. I miss my oatmeal. Do you think she misses me too?
I’ve written a post to go up soon, the third in my Perfect Party Series.
Now and until about lunch time, I’ll be answering comments and reading your posts. I’m late with both, as usual.
Earlier today I have announced my Giveaway Winner, Mis. Cherylene Nicholas. I adore her and I’m so happy for her. I adore everyone who participated but the choice was randomly made by the site, which is good and fair.
And here’s my to-do list for today:
- Priority one: Gardening. I want to plant the seeds I’ve bought yesterday, water the garden and plants, pick up Rosa’s poop and wash her “bathroom area” with bleach, pick up a big bunch of weeds, branches, leaves and pine needles and transport them from the garden to the vegetable garden. So they can be turned into fertilizer? I think that’s why Mr. told me to take them there. I’ve also offered to do some weeding in the veggie garden and now I have to do it, otherwise Rui wins. Lord help me. It must be hot and I’m lazy.
- Priority two: Damn kitchen. Today IS the day I cleanup the whole thing. Kill me if I don’t, please. I hate it when I plan on doing something and then just procrastinate for one reason or the other. Makes me feel stupid because I write it down and then don’t do it, even if no one is going to read it.
- Priority three: Laundry. I need to get it from the clothesline, fold it and put it away before I lose control of it.
- Make some Jello. And it’s fresh and yummy.
- Change my sheets. Mr. R came to bed last night before I could do it.
- Drink my 1.5 l of water.
- Do my yoga.
- Write a few postcards.
And I’m not going to commit to anything else. Later today (or tonight) I’ll be publishing my May recap and plans for April post.
Now, it’s time for:
What’s Up Wednesday
What we’re eating this week:
What I’m reminiscing about:
The fact that another month has gone by. Just generally thinking about this time last years and thinking about May in general.
What I’m loving:
Still loving gardening and my plants. I love doing it and can’t wait to go and plant more seeds today. And baking. I bought a new cake decoration kit (I’ll show it tonight) and a few coloring decorations and I can’t wait to test them.
What we’ve been up to:
Fighting over a cat. I want to adopt a 2-month-old blue-eyed beautiful kitten and Mr. R doesn’t so… I’ll obviously lose. He has his reasons, of course. But I’m sad. I really wanted another family member, my biological clock would welcome her with open arms and she’s just so cute and would make me feel happier and more complete. But you win some and lose some, right. I was going to call her Flora, by the way.
What I’m dreading:
Cleaning the f****** kitchen. And studying for my German exam, still. Exam season in general is making me nervous. I have to go through 8 and I should have started studying a while ago. But that’s okay, I can find plenty of free time.
What I’m working on:
My garden and plants, sending postcards/letters and finishing my June studying schedule.
What I’m excited about:
Spending the 1st of June (Children’s day) with my mother and stepfather and expecting a gift. (Sister, you’re reading this. Tell mom I want a gift. She knows but just keep telling her so she won’t forget).
What I’m watching/reading:
I’m not reading the 100 books I have started and haven’t finished. I’m reading blog posts. I’m watching YouTube videos, Orange Is The New Black, Big Little Lies and looking for something else. WTF is Twin Peaks?
What I’m listening to:
Nothing much. Still La La Land soundtrack and our song that won Eurovision sometimes.
What I’m wearing:
Shoot. Right now? A blue sweater and panties because I’m in bed. Sorry, not decent.
What I’m doing this weekend:
Catching up on doing nothing.
What I’m looking forward to the next month:
Same as last week. But also I’m looking forward to know exam dates and to studying.
What else is new:
I might take a nap now. Nothing is new.
Who wants to join me? What’s up with your Wednesday?
Just link back to me so I can read your answers to the questions. Would love to have some company!!
P.S. Why do I keep getting followed by companies or businesses? What do they get from reading a personal blog? It seems like I get some every day. No idea why.
See you later? xx