How was your day?
Mine was good. I have much more energy today than I had yesterday, when I was feeling completely useless and didn’t get much done. Today I’ve been active all day and that makes me happy.
Let’s check my to-do list:
- Catch up on my blogging challenge posts; – Need to do the one that was supposed to be posted today!
- Make a new schedule for June (need some intensive studying); – Didn’t;
- Clean the kitchen: Put away dry dishes, wash dishes, clean fridge (it’s so full of things, I really need to make an inventory and meal plan), clean shelves, table and floor; – Only washed dishes and cleaned table;
- Make my bed, air the bedroom and water bedroom plants; – Done;
- Laundry (I’m on it. The weather is perfect) – Done;
- Take my supplements; – Done;
- Drink 1,5 l of water (MANDATORY) – If this is not done you will die!!! – Done;
- Do 20 minutes of yoga (MANDATORY) – also life threatening when not done!! – Done;
- Try Azra‘s tip of mixing my conditioner and my mask and leave them on my hair for 2 hours before washing; – Done and my hair loves it. It’s super soft and shiny;
- Do some gardening; – Watered all of the plants;
- Read blogs; – Done; I’m pretty much up to date;
- Take care of house plants (dry leaves, water, clean, etc.); – Didn’t;
- Put laundry away; – Two baskets, done!
- Tidy up living-room; – Done;
- Meal plan; – Nope;
- Cook dinner; – Yes;
- Dusted our bedroom;
- Talked to my mom on the phone;
- Took care of a fun project I can’t tell you about yet;
- Caught up with my comments;
- Cleaned the oven;
- Took the bathroom trash out;
- Watched a little TV with Rui;
- Washed our sofa blankets;
Food and water:
- Brunch: Oatmeal with a banana, honey and cinnamon; Some coffee with milk; An apple;
- Snack: Ice cream (you bitch)
- Snack: A glass of coke and some lupines;
- Dinner: Half a plate of Russian salad;
- Snack: Ice cream (f me twice. I can’t have any of this around the house);
- Water: Almost 2 l. Yay!!!
I’m grateful for:
- 4 months of blogging;
- A very successful blog party (3 days and people are still going strong on the chocolate cake and following each other and making friends);
- Drinking enough water;
- Doing my yoga (I hadn’t done it since April or even March);
- My sister being happy and okay;
- Having energy and being productive;
- Good weather;
- Healthy plants;
- Rui coming home early so we can watch some shitty TV together before dinner;
- Catching up on posts;
- Being able to read all of my favorite blogs;
- Stay away from coke and ice cream;
- Wake up earlier;
P.S. I was brave enough to chase a snake away today. She was trying to come inside our backyard and I sent her away with a broom. Not hurting her, of course.
P.S.S I just hope I’m able to sleep well tonight. My sleep has been so bad. The bed feels uncomfortable, I can’t find a good position and I take too long to fall asleep. Poor Mr. R has to put up with me moving around and tossing and turning. I think the heat is not helping.