I’m up super early today. I mean, super early for my standards. I woke up at around 8.10 a.m, looked at my phone for a while for some notifications and then finally rolled out of bed. I’m hoping to get ahead on a few things, which includes reading your blogs. My first load is on the washer and I’ve had 2 and a half cups of water already. Small ones, though. I’ve had a banana and now I’m having some milk with coffee because I’m not yet ready to eat a full breakfast. Maybe I’ll have some eggs today. My mother-in-law sent us a bunch of eggs when we were there for Easter (not chocolate ones) and we really need to get through them before they spoil.
The weirdest thing happened at 5 a.m. I woke up and was extremely hungry. I had to get up and eat something, so I did. Which is the strangest thing since I have never in my life woken up from my sleep to eat (I know some people who do). Anyways, I had something (it’s something we only have in Portugal, some little cereal flakes that you have with milk. It’s like an oatmealish consistency) and got bed to bed, sleeping for three more hours, like a baby. The quality of my sleep has improved a lot. These past few days I’ve had no nightmares, have been feeling sleepy before I take my pills and have gone to bed earlier and woken up earlier naturally. I’m quite happy about that. A few months ago it would be impossible for me to be up at 9.30 a.m. I just couldn’t.
I’ll go on to my to-do list now:
- Translate my sisters CV into English. She needs it done for today;
- Do a final load of laundry (everything else is washed!!) with my sheets and just a few things that are left to wash;
- Once everything is dry, fold and put away, along with the two baskets that were already washed;
- Make a grocery list, including things I will need while my in-laws are here;
- Clean kitchen (shelves; over, under, behind the fridge; walls next to the stove, behind and under the stove; floor;)
- Wash Rosa’s bed;
- Bathe Rosa. Probably going to wait for mister to get home to help with this task;
- Read blogs!
- Finish my big to-do list to post as my challenge post (today’s prompt);
- Make a list of all of the Award posts I need to write;
- Dry and put away dishes that I washed yesterday
- Answer comments;
- Do some gardening. I have a few flower seeds I want to plant: French Marigold (or honeycomb, I think – Maggie, they are native to Guatemala!!); cornflower (or bachelor’s button); Sweet William; elegant zinnia; sunflower; common marigold;
Aren’t they gorgeous? I’m quite impatient so I will be not will be dying for them to sprout. By the way, does gardening counts as working out?
Do you have any plans for today?
Do you like flowers? What is your favorite?
Do you do any gardening?
Thank you for reading, my friends!!
Hugs and kisses for everyone (not in a weird way, we each other on the cheeks in Portugal, so not offering French kiss, you weirdos!!)