Hello there, my dearest people (I’m in dictator mode)
Are you happy it’s Friday? I bet you are!!
Since I’m home, the days of the week don’t matter that much, since I have the whole week to myself and the whole Mr. R to myself on weekends. This is actually bullshit, we’ve been together over 4 years, we spend a lot of time together but each of us doing their own shit. So, when I say I have him all to myself, it means that he is available if I want to bug him. In reality, I’m probably blogging and he’s probably planting pumpkin seeds or something. Then we remember each other, and decide to hang out or watch a movie. Or go grocery shopping, if I bother him enough.
Anyways, enough with the Friday talk.
Do you have plans for the weekend? I would love to know them.
Tomorrow Rui and his friend are going to work on his car, some kind of inspection preparation? No idea. They just do it themselves instead of going to the shop. When I met him he didn’t know shit about cars. He didn’t even know how to ride the subway (true story – maybe another day) and now he’s like this car geek. Since he bought the car he has learned so much about it and how to do the maintenance himself. That’s just who he is. He has an engineering mind. He NEEDS to know how stuff works. He does research and looks for information and learns how to do things. He knows so much about cars and parts and how an engine works. It amazes me every time the subject comes up. And I don’t even know how to ride a bike (true story – maybe another day). Again, lets stop praising the beautiful and amazing qualities of my man and focus on the subject at hands, which is telling you my weekend plans.
So tomorrow they are going to work on their cars and then we are having lunch with his friend, wife and two boys. I’m sure it will be fun, you know how much I love kids. After lunch I’m coming home and Rui is coming to his parents house, to spend mother’s day, which is this Sunday. I was supposed to spend the night at my parents but we have Rosa and we are still deciding if she goes to the doggy hotel or if I stay with her and go to my mom’s house on Sunday morning, by bus. I’ve been begging mother to let me take Rosa but she says it will bother her cat (because he’s such a lord), that she will shit everywhere (she won’t, she’s house trained) or that she will not behave. Okay, mom. Drama queen. I don’t want to distress her idiot cat so it might not be a good idea to take Rosa. Also, my mom, sis and I (stepdad is working, rest of the family is crazy) will probably go out to lunch on Sunday and Rosa would have to be closed up in a room, so she doesn’t eat my mother’s super pussy cat (he’s afraid of his own shadow). Let’s see what we decide tonight.
So, these are my plans for the weekend. What are yours? Tell me. I’m always curious and I love to know what you’re up to. I’m excited that Rui is going to bringing me perfect raw organic honey that my sweet (as honey, ha) mother-in-law has been saving for me. The store bough sugary shit is really… shitty.
I’m in a tea mood today. No coffee. No milk. Tea. More exactly Melissa and lavender tea. Let me tell you, I had no idea they made lavender tea.
I have such a huge, one-sided headache. Not sinusitis related, thank God. Those are miserable. This one is big but bearable. If it gets too bad I drink a shot of espresso and it goes away. I always avoid taking medication for anything because, well, I think I take enough already. And I HATE medication. Just knowing the shit I’m putting into my body… makes me nervous. But my brain likes it and my brain chemistry loves it so… as long as it’s helpful and making me better I’m going to take it. Anything to heal.
Do I have a to-do list? Of course I do. I always have one.
- Water my desk and bathroom plants. I mean my desk plants, not the desk itself, I’m not sure I made that clear. Again… water the plants that I have on my desk and the plant that I have on my bathroom. Better? Thought so.
- Put away the huge pile of laundry that I have (finally) folded. Some of it has been sitting on my bedroom rug (I have no shame, do I?) since before Easter;
- Put away the dishes that I washed a couple of days ago and that are definitely dry. Wash the dirty ones. There aren’t many, so it must be quick;
- Vacuum the living room floor. Either that or convince Mr. R to do it. I hate vacuuming. Give me a room full or laundry or dishes or 30 rooms to dust but 1 small room to vacuum and I lose my shit;
- Wash all the floors with bleach. Yes, I like to do that once in a while. I get a mop and a bucket and I use bleach instead of floor cleaner.
- Make my bed; I have changed the sheets yesterday but I have yet to make it today; I should do it immediately after I wake up, I know. But what if I want to go back? Okay…
- Answer a few emails and texts and I’m not used to do this anymore. When I had my business I had texts and emails and Facebook messenger and Whatsapp booming all day long. Maybe that’s why I’m crazy.
- Pack Rui’s bag for his little trip. No, he’s not dumb or useless and he’s perfectly capable of packing for himself but I like to do it for him. I always know where things are. I think it’s better to pack already instead of waiting for him to do it while asking me “have you seen x?”, “have you seen y”. What is up with men? It’s like they don’t even live at home. We always know where our shit is (and theirs).
- Keep gathering the materials for my studying sessions;
- Go and pick up some lemons from the tree!
So far I’m in the same good, but not great mood has I have been this whole week. I have no appetite and keep losing weight. You know that losing weight is not my priority at all. I know I’m fat but what I want to focus now is my health and to put good foods and nutrients into my body. Those who look at me and say “Wow, she used to be so much thinner” can go fuck themselves. Pardon my French. I’m talking like a truck driver today. No offense to truck drivers.
I know why I am like this. Not motivated at all and super slow and kind of sad. That family member I told you about. They are suffering. And I suffer through them. That’s just me. I get stuck on thing until they are solved and my loved one is no longer suffering. Rui says I cannot function like a normal person when I’m worried about someone I love and he might be right. I just absorb the sadness and pain. I want to focus on myself and take care of me but I can’t help it.
Anyway, see you tonight!!
**Useful information: You can find the word “Shit” 8 times in this post.
Did you go back to check??