Good afternoon loves,
It’s 1.36 p.m here. I’m eating brunch. I woke up super late because I was watching Poldark and obsession over something until 4 a.m. and then I couldn’t sleep. Not something mine, I’m fine, every day I get better. It’s like I told you, someone in my family is suffering and I suffer with them. I can’t separate things. But other than that I am fine. I’m in a good mood, just having my coffee and oatmeal and fruit and trying to be good to myself and to stay calm and relaxed.
Rui has gone back to work, so it’s just me and Rosa again. Just us girls. I’m about to go and give her a bath to shut her up because she is crying and being annoying and I have no idea why. Maybe she needs a boyfriend? Do you know any sexy dogs?
I have no clean dishes. I’m being completely honest and real. 0 clean dishes. I haven’t done the washing up since about Thursday and we’ve had my sister over for the weekend and you know dishes, they just accumulate. Maybe I should have though of buying a dishwasher instead of redecorating the house. It’s a case of wants vs. needs. I need a washing machine, because I’m lazy and sick of washing dishes by hand. I want a nice, beautiful house. So… No washing machine. For now.
Does washing dishes count as exercising? If you’re doing it for 2 hours it must count, right? Right??? No, I don’t think so. I’m going back to my yoga tonight.
So my today’s to-dos are:
- Stay out of trouble (There’s a bottle of coke in the fridge) and stay true to my health journey!
- Drink at least 1,5 l of water;
- Drink less coffee and milk (I need to work on this in general);
- Wash the dishes and make the kitchen spotless;
- Do a ton of laundry!! (This task never ends);
- Come up with a final draft for my daily schedule;
- Change our bed;
- Open the windows;
- Stalk the mailman until he brings me a book I’m waiting for and a postcard from my dearest friend Dippy-Dotty Girl.
- Stop Rosa from eating the mailman;
- Keep up with my blog reading!!
- Make a list of all the Awards I need to write and post;
- Call mother and sister;
- Make something delicious for dinner. Mr. R might kill me but I’m thinking of a vegetarian dinner. I might make him some steak on the side if he complains too much;
I think that’s it for today. I’m taking things slow.
If I’m brave enough, especially now that everyone that has ever known me can follow this blog and read about my big butt, I might share my weight later and such things.
The mailman just came and I got the postcard from my friend which is totally appropriate for this post!! It will go as featured image!!
Something very important:
My dearest love, Rui, has an Instagram account dedicated to his vegetable garden and his farming life. Would you give it a look and follow if you like the content? There are very nice pictures of tomatoes and such!
See you guys later?