Hey there, dearest friend!!
I’m a little late with this post today because I decided to catch up on reading some blogs first. I don’t like being behind on my blog reading so that was first!
I’ve already had brunch, two pieces of toast, some coffee with milk and a glass of orange juice.
Yesterday I was not feeling well, so I ate random things throughout the day. It messed with my diet plan. I’m out of bananas today, so I couldn’t eat my regular banana oatmeal, which has become a favorite.
I watched a couple of episodes of Breaking bad last night and then the pilot for a series called Victoria, based on the Queen’s life. I thought it was pretty good and I will keep watching it!
My tasks have accumulated from yesterday, so today I need to pick up on things and get back to my routine, although I’m not feeling so energetic, I don’t know why.
- Take care of some laundry, my endless task;
- Wash some dishes and clean the kitchen a little;
- Tidy up the living room;
- Make my bed, open the windows and tidy up the bedroom;
- Cook dinner – I will make some roasted chicken with potatoes and cabbage!
- Give Mr. R a list of a few things he needs to pick up from the store;
- Get schedules right for tomorrow because I need to work for a few hours;
- Go through our grocery budget. I am kind of disappointed because there’s only about 30 euros left. My milk is rather expensive so 10 euros was just for milk, which is almost over. We also needed coffee capsules and that alone was 12 euros. These small, more expensive things add up to our budget. I love challenges and I really wanted to keep this month’s grocery budget at 150 euros. There are many days left until the 23rd, with is our end of the month financially, and I think we are going to be over budget by then. I have to organize things better next month. I hope not to go over 175 for sure. That’s our limit. Which is pretty good, considering we were spending about 250. Anyhow, I still think 150 is enough for a month, for two people and my goal is to keep it that low. Sorry about the grocery rant.
- Exercise!! My Popsugar Fitness video and/or my yoga video;
- Read. I need to finish those two damn books!!
- Do some pampering, hair mask, face and body exfoliation, shaving.
- Drink enough water!
That’s it for now, guys.
Question of the day:
Do you have a grocery budget? Can you tell me about it? Can you stick to the budget? I would love to know how it works for you.