Good evening, my people?
Did you have a good day?
Are you having a good day, if you’re in a different time zone and it’s still morning or afternoon?
My day was calm and good.
It was a beautiful sunny day here and I took advantage of that for my laundry!! I’m the laundry lady!!
Let’s see what I manage to do from my list:
- Take care of some laundry, my endless task; – done, two loads are drying, another one is waiting to be hung!
- Wash some dishes and clean the kitchen a little; – done, did the dishes, cleaned the table and the stove top and the counters and the floor;
- Tidy up the living room; – done;
- Make my bed, open the windows and tidy up the bedroom; – done;
- Cook dinner – I will make some roasted chicken with potatoes and cabbage! – done, it was delicious!
- Give Mr. R a list of a few things he needs to pick up from the store; – done, he bought what we need on his way home;
- Get schedules right for tomorrow because I need to work for a few hours; – done;
- Go through our grocery budget; – didn’t do it;
- Exercise!! My Popsugar Fitness video and/or my yoga video; – did my popsugar workout!
- Read. I need to finish those two damn books!! – still nothing, didn’t have time;
- Do some pampering, hair mask, face and body exfoliation, shaving; – Done, I’m thinking about going swimming tomorrow!
- Drink enough water! – I don’t know if I drank enough, I know that I drank more!
I also manage to find a few pen pals!! I’m so happy about this!! I’m going to be exchanging letters and postcards with a few blogger friends!! This makes me so happy and I can’t wait to start sending and receiving letters and postcards!!
I read many blogs today and found a few new blogs through my Tag and my nominees! This also makes me so happy, because my idea was exactly to bring people closer together and help new bloggers.
Tomorrow I’m going to work a few hours, so I don’t know when I will be able to post.
We will talk soon!!