The journey continues. Today is day eleven. After a weekend of indulging I must go back to being good!! I’ve already had my usual oatmeal for brunch, just need some coffee and fruit now. I will get them right after this post.
I’m feeling extremely lazy today, I don’t feel like tidying the house or doing anything, really. I feel like watching a show or a movie and just chill. Being the type A that I am, I’m already judging myself over this. What do I do? Have a lazy day or get my butt up and do something productive? Vote! hahaha
The weekend was good, I’m having good days. Almost every day has been good.
I have a show to start watching called “Victoria”, about the queen. Someone recommended it in a post, I can’t remember who but I’m thankful because I love that kind of show.
Things I should do today but am not sure I ‘m going to because I’m lazy: (long ass tittle)
- Laundry. There’s laundry again. Explain this to me, please. I think my house vomits laundry from the wall just to make me pissed;
- Finish washing some dishes, like two or three;
- Make bed;
- Pick up a little around the house;
- Send a few emails and take care of a few things;
- Work out!
- Read some blogs!
- Read Harry Potter and Hellie;
So, this is it. I will do whatever I’ll do. See you later, friends.