Hey there my friends,
How are you? Everything okay? If not, you can totally vent on my comment section!
I’m great. I slept about 12 hours, as usual, which I’m letting myself do because I am medicated and because I am allowing my body to rest as much as it wants and asks for. I woke up at about 1 p.m. I’m now having my brunch, my regular oatmeal, plus an apple and a small orange. Later for a snack I might have just a salad, to put some greens inside me, since I’m not having a regular lunch!
I think we have a leak in our water heater, I could smell gas when I tried to turn it on. I turned everything off and Mr. R will take a look when he gets home.
Yesterday I did clean the shower, with bleach. I read a few pages of Harry Potter and a few pages of my friend’s book. I’m about half way in both. I did not do my workout nor my yoga because I was feeling so tired from deep cleaning my room and doing so many things.
Before I go on about my daily to-dos, I would like to tell you how things have improved in just 9 days!
- Since I’m not sitting for 12 hours (on the contrary, I move a lot doing my house chores) my knee pain and back pain are gone. I have a little pain after making my bed or bending to do something but that’s just because I have a bad back, can’t do anything about it. I mean I can, I can swim and get massages. I will take care of doing that soon;
- I have no cravings and I don’t feel hungry during the day. I eat because I know it’s meal time, but I have no compulsions; (I mean I had a bad of popcorn yesterday but I need to blame a certain friend of mine, Cathy, for always talking about popcorn. She’s an addict and she’s making me one.
- I’ve been sleeping well, with minimal dreams;
- I have been feeling in a great mood, I would even say happy. Which I haven’t felt in a long time. Without the work stress, the happy pills have space to make me better!
- TMI (#queenofTMI) My poop. OMG, my bowels are so so happy. I used to suffer from either constipation or constant diarrhea, sometimes on the same day. I always felt like I needed to go to the bathroom, several times I day and I was super bloated. Now I go once a day, sometimes twice but I do a normal, healthy poop.
Pretty good right. I also think I’m starting to lose weight, haven’t properly checked but I think so. Now, as usual, let me bore you with my plans for this beautiful day:
- Not die of gas intoxication;
- Make my bed (right now is airing, with both windows open. Later I will make the bed, close the windows and turn on the damn dehumidifier #oldcountryhouseishumid);
- Fold two loads of laundry and put it away, along with the ones I folded yesterday;
- I have a load on the machine, so I need to hang that one;
- Wash the few dishes that are to wash (maybe I will wait on that because no hot water);
- Do my workout or my yoga or both; Come on, they’re like 15 minutes each!
- Read the two books I’m currently reading;
- Read a few blogs!
- Wash, cut and freeze out turnip harvest!
Because several families asked, I’m writing a post with studying tips and times on organizing your time as a working student. I’m no expert but as a teacher and student and someone who has been combining full-time work with university for several years, I might have something to say that can be helpful to some people. The post will be up soon.
See you later.