Good evening guys,
I just finished watching Fifty Shades Darker… hmm… I was watching a Chinese or Japanese version so I have no idea if the… hmmm… sexy…parts are any good. The rest of the movie was just meh. The first one was so bad. This one was not so bad, just meh. I mean, it’s kind of weird, actually. First you spank me then you want to marry me? Sure. Okay, enough with the movie.
How was your day, guys? Any good? Awesome? I would love for you to tell me!!
My day was really good. I even manage to force Mr. R to do my Popsugar Fitness workout with me!! It was funny enough, let me tell you!
I feel great. It was a good, calm day.
My list for today was:
- Not die of gas intoxication; – Accomplished, still alive. And the problem is solved!
- Make my bed (right now is airing, with both windows open. Later I will make the bed, close the windows and turn on the damn dehumidifier #oldcountryhouseishumid); – All done, bed is made, windows were open all day, now dehumidifier is running.
- Fold two loads of laundry and put it away, along with the ones I folded yesterday; – Folded a ton, everything is put away!
- I have a load on the machine, so I need to hang that one; – hung.
- Wash the few dishes that are to wash (maybe I will wait on that because no hot water); – Washed, just have to wash the ones from dinner;
- Do my workout or my yoga or both; Come on, they’re like 15 minutes each! – Did my workout.
- Read the two books I’m currently reading; – will be reading before bed!
- Read a few blogs! – I spent a few hours on blogs, I think I’m pretty up to date.
- Wash, cut and freeze out turnip harvest! – washed, cut, in the freezer in bags!
I also manage to clean the kitchen and bathroom floor, write a post about Study tips and time management for students, answer comments and comment a few blogs and watch a movie. Dinner was already made from yesterday, so we ate the leftover pasta and veggies with a big salad. I need to wash and cut more salad veggies tomorrow, it’s so convenient to have everything cut and ready to throw together in a bowl.
I made something new for my afternoon snack, when Rui got home. I smashed an avocado with salt and a little lemon juice, put it on toast with a fried (ina drizzle of olive oil) egg on top. It was good… because you couldn’t taste the avocado. God, I hate them. There’s no way around it. I need to secretly stash them into my food in order to eat them!!
I also want to say something. I know this Health for day journey posts is always the same. Me telling you about my mental health, my plans for the day and how they went. I’m sorry if it gets boring, but it is what I have to give right now. It’s my daily life. I’m sorry to talk about mundane or basic things, but this blog is also and mostly for myself, and I need to use it as a journal, to document my evolution, from severely depressed to healthy and happy. I will try to offer different posts in between, but I will keep using this blog as a daily journal.
Hope you have a lovely evening/night.
Hugs for every single one of you!