How are you, my people?
I hope everything is okay. If it isn’t my comment section is your to complain. You will be heard and supported 🙂
Yesterday I went to bed relatively early, before eleven. I read a few pages of Harry Potter, which I’m going through like a snail, slowly as fluck!
I slept like a baby, thank God! No dream about family members I wish to forget about like daddy dearest. However, I still don’t feel 100% today. My bed is calling me for a nap and I’m trying my best to resist and do something productive!
I woke up late and ate my usual oatmeal and a berry smoothie. They were both delicious!!!
My list for today is about the same as yesterday:
- Clean the kitchen;
- Clean the bathroom;
- Take advantage of the fact that it is not raining to do and air dry some laundry. Right now I have Rosa’s bath towel on the machine. That needs to be washed separately because of all the hair;
- Update our grocery budget and do a meal plan for the next two weeks and a shopping list;
- Do a pampering session;
- Change my bed sheets and make the bed, dust, vacuum and mop the bedroom floor;
- See if the laundry I have drying in the garage is already dried and pick it up, fold it and put it away;
- Make the calls, send the texts and emails I need;
- Create my studying schedule (I have an Italian test on April 4);
- Turn the dehumidifier on in the bedroom;
- Do a compiled Award post. I have more than 10 Awards to do and I don’t want to bother you so I will compile them all in one post, just answer the questions and nominate no one.
- Do my popsugar fitness workout, twice. 30 minutes instead of an hour.
- Do my yoga before bed;
I guess that’s going to be my day, guys. If I do manage to get something done.
Thanks for reading.