Nope, the weekend doesn’t count at all. I had two cheat days and oh boy, did I cheat!
- Brigadeiro cake
- Bacalhau à Brás (it’s fried)
The brownies I might have finished today. But it was only because I was so upset because I spent the night dreaming about my father who I hate. I mean, I might like him if I knew him but the bastard never gave me the chance, two years and he was out. Well, that’s a story for another time. I just ate brownies for breakfast, okay? Won’t happen again 🙂
I then had a healthy lunch, eating one avocado (still hate them), some scrambled eggs (with only a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt) and two oranges. And some orange juice. Shit, too much orange. It was a very orangy lunch.
Now I’m here, writing my post, answering a few comments, etc.
I have a bunch of things to do but I’m feeling a little tired and dizzy (it happens sometimes because of my medication) so I’m still deciding if I’m going to do them.
Anyway, I should:
- Wash a ton of dishes from the weekend with our brother and sister;
- Put away all blankets and the extra mattress and pillows and the whole thing, one kid slept on the couch and the other on one of our extra mattresses. They each used like 3 blankets because the living room (and the whole house) is really cold. The dog is currently taking a nap on those blankets;
- The kitchen and living room need to be cleaned. Dust and floors, etc.
- The bathroom needs to be cleaned because Rui gave Rosa a bath and there’s hair everywhere!
- I need to cook something for dinner;
- I need to update our grocery budget;
- I desperately need a shower because I haven’t taken one since Friday night (real life) and need to shave and exfoliate and put a mask on my hair and face.
- There’s already laundry accumulating! How?? I had everything under control on like, Thursday!
- There’s laundry to fold too!
- I need to create my studying schedule, and dig into it fast. Exams are in July and I need to start studying like there’s no tomorrow!!!
- I need to make a few calls and answer a few text messages;
- I need to change my bed sheets and make the bed;
And a few more things I cannot remember right now.
This tasks will probably be divided into two days, as I’m not feeling so well and there’s so much to do!!
You will be updated tonight, my loves.
P.S I am only unwell physically. I’m not depressed or anxious at all guys!! Nothing to worry about!