I have been nominated for The Blue Sky Tag once again, this being my third time doing it. I don’t mind at all and I’m extremely happy and honored that my dear friend Natalie thought of nominating me for it. I highly recommend that you visit and follow her blog, because she is really good and one of my favorites!
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Here are her questions:
- What is your favorite article of clothing to wear? In all honesty, I love dresses and skirts. I think they are really feminine and girly. I don’t wear them much right now because I feel (and know) that, being overweight, they don’t look good on me because of such wide hips and fat legs and knees.
- Short boots or tall boots? Being completely honest, once again, I love both but tall boots don’t fit on my fat legs. I can’t zip them up. So I wear booties for now 🙂
- Snapchat or Instagram? I made a Snapchat account because I thought they name “Snapcheila” would be really funny, but I have never used the app at all. It’s one of those apps that I don’t understand. I love Instagram.
- Favorite movie? Can’t really pick one. I really love The Painted Veil, American History X, The Notebook, Forrest Gump, etc.
- Zoos or aquariums? None, actually. I love animals but don’t find watching them at the zoo or aquarium particularly interesting.
- How do you feel about museums? Love them, should take the time to go. Preferably alone, to really enjoy the experience.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? I used too. Big lists. This year I didn’t bother. Life gets in the way, usually.
- Do you like yoga? I’ve always liked it, but now I’m in love. Since finding a routine I love and doing it every day!
- Favorite band/artist? Many. James Morrison, One Republic, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, etc.
- Favorite time of year? From September to December. I really love the last few months of the year!
- Does pineapple belong on pizza? Well, I guess it does if you like it. Not for me thought. I hate sweet foods on my food. Does that make any sense?
Here are my questions:
- How old are you? (I ask this because I always think you guys are in your twenties and I’ve gotten surprises of both 35 and 14 lol)
- What is the best change you have ever made to your lifestyle?
- Do you still have your grandparents? Tell me something about them.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- Tell me something about your first day of school?
- Do you own a car? Which one? Do you have a dream car? which one?
- Can you sing or dance? Or both?
- Do you miss someone right now?
- Is there something you regret doing in the last few months?
- Tell me about a famous woman or man who inspires you.
- What’s a controversial opinion that you have?
Here are my nominees:
- Bhavana Jha
- Purple Owl
- An historian about town
Dear friends, you are under no obligation of doing the tag if you have been nominated for it before or if you don’t like it or find it boring!! I love you guys anyway!! xo
P.S. I’m crazy as always. I think there was some 4th nomination for me somewhere but I forgot by whom. I’m so sorry!