Hey there friends,
I’m back to tell you how my afternoon was!!
I’ve just had dinner. Some roasted sardines and potatoes and lots of veggies and a salad. Using only olive oil and tomato sauce, no butters or anything of the sort. It was good, and we have enough for another meal for both of us. I also have two big Tupperware containers of pre-cut salad that I prepared while cooking dinner.
Did I do well with my list?
- Make my bed; – done;
- Turn on the dehumidifier in the bedroom; – done;
- Force Mr. R to vacuum the living room floor, maybe the bedroom; – He’ll do it tomorrow, because it’s Saturday and he has no excuse!
- Call my landlord and say I’m living the office (oh my, I’m really nervous for this one. I hate talking on the phone, and I hate delivering “bad news”. My anxiety is kicking hard right now!!); – Thank God I finally took care of this. I was stressing out about the whole situation. It’s taken care of.
- Hang three loads of laundry in my garage. It keeps raining but I don’t want to wait to do any washing; – done;
- Wash dishes from yesterday and today’s breakfast and lunch (there aren’t many, since we ate McDonald’s, but I want every thing to be organized); – done;
- Confirm my psychiatrist’s appointment for tomorrow at 9 a.m – done;
- Tell Rui that he needs to go by the shop and bring (bread, bananas, tangerines or oranges, milk, chicken breasts, and I think that’s all); – we’ll shop together tomorrow;
- Go to the cinema tonight! Yay! (need to shower and get ready before dinner) – decided we wouldn’t go and would instead spend that money on pizza for tomorrow’s dinner with my sister and his brother, that are coming to stay until Monday;
- Cook dinner; – done, have told you what I’ve cooked;
- Bathe the dog. It’s the 24th, is bath day. Or was it on the 23rd? Anyway, she’s getting washed after daddy gets home; – he got home kind of late so we decided bath time for tomorrow;
- Try that new Popsugar Fitness workout; – Damn, it kicked my butt but I loved it. I sweat so much and my arms and thighs might not work tomorrow;
- Read some Harry Potter and Hellie (I actually read yesterday but only about 5 pages, so it doesn’t even count); – would do it before bed, hopefully;
- Confirm the few classes I’m teaching next week. Only 4 hours! – classes confirmed!
- Do my yoga tonight! – will do it now;
- See where I am at and organize my studies. I’m not attending uni, but I’m enrolled so I’m basically homeschooling myself, which I have done many times. I just need to get on track! (I might not get to this today, but if I write it here, there’s no forgetting; – I’ve started on this, need to get to it on Sunday or Monday because it’s a lot of work and need to send emails and get photocopies!
- Get started on the 11 or twelve Awards I’m nominated for (what???); – didn’t have time to even look at it;
- Read some blogs! – just a few. I’m sorry, guys! I promise I’ll catch up on the weekend!
Extra things that I’ve done:
- I organized my Tupperware drawer;
- I picked up some flowers for my mantle; Love fresh flowers!
- Watched half and episode of breaking bad;
- Prepared a huge salad for the next few days;
Now I’m off to do my yoga routine, take a shower (exfoliate face and body, shave) and probably some reading in bed!
I’ll see you tomorrow.
Lots of love.