Today I’m writing my daily update earlier because, as you know, it’s our anniversary, so I’m going to spend some time with my love. We are going to get McDonald’s and watch one or two movies. Don’t judge, it’s a special day and McDonald’s is cheap, which is perfect since I’m not working right now.
So what did I eat today, so far:
I had my oatmeal for a late breakfast and then some coffee a little while later.
For lunch I had a little leftover past, a tomato (diced and seasoned with olive oil, vinegar and salt) and two kiwis.
I drank a few glasses of water.
…And… because of my friend Dippy – dotty popcorn lover girl I had some popcorn. Just a little, though.
What did I do today?
- Try a new workout. Zumba for days. But easy. I have two left feet and my coordination never kicked in, since I was a baby. – done, found one I like and can follow but only managed to do about 15 minutes of it. It kicked my butt. I’ll link it at the end of the post!
- Wash dishes from dinner and from breakfast (and lunch, I will certainly get some dirty) – done, only thing left to wash is the Tupperware containers Rui took with his lunch and brought back to wash. They’re soaking.
- Dry and put away dishes from yesterday. – done, dishes from today are drying.
- Organize my home office. Yesterday I picked up a bunch of things around the house that were in the wrong place and being sooo organized I dumped them all on my desk and closed the door. – Done, everything found its place.
- Cook something delicious for our anniversary dinner. – no longer applies, since Mister decided to get McDonald’s.
- Maybe do some dessert. Am I allowed to have dessert today? – we are buying instead of making.
- Make my bed; – done.
- Open my bedroom windows for a while, then close them and turn on the dehumidifier. (We are having humidity issues) -ended up not opening the windows because it was raining, but the dehumidifier is working.
- Beg Mr. R to vacuum the living room because I hate doing it. – Begged, he said it’s not so dirty (it is) and that he’ll do it tomorrow. Lazy shit.
- Do my Yoga. – Will do before bed.
- Read some Harry Potter and Hellie (my friend’s novel) – before bed.
- Call my uncle and make sure we still have lunch plans for Saturday (I’m going to meet is new girlfriend whose name is…. Rosa. That should be funny) – Called, lunch on Saturday confirmed. Also talked to my grandma (they live together)
- Confirm that my mom is coming with us to my doctor’s appointment on Saturday morning. She wants to go this time. Poor doctor. – Called, mom is coming. Also talked to mom for about 20 minutes.
- Confirm that my sister’s boyfriend is coming to stay with us this weekend. My sister and Rui’s brother are coming and maybe my sister’s boyfriend too. We have the kids this weekend haha! Rui says he’s going to make them work in the vegetable garden. – Confirmed, only my sister and Rui’s brother are coming. We’re down to two kids.
- Watch a movie. – Will do, with bae. Suggestion by Dippy-dotty girl “A Few Good Men”
- See what we need to buy for the kids to eat during the weekend (They’re 19, 19 and 21) but for us they are the kids. – nothing special. Bread and cheese and a box of cereal. Some milk and fruit too, probably.
- Read some blogs (I follow so many people but I make sure I’m present.) – read a few posts and dug into a few blogs a little deeper.
- Work on some Awards. No joke I’m nominated for 10 at the moment, and they take time so… maybe you’ll have to endure two or three today. Sorry. – no time, will do tomorrow
Extra things that I’ve done:
- Cleaned my stove;
- Cleaned and moped kitchen floor;
- Discovered a nice cardio video by Popsugar Fitness, which I will link below;
- Washed two loads of laundry, will put them to dry in our garage (we have lines there for when it’s raining), will do a third now.
And that’s it guys. Now I’m off to an early dinner and movie session.
I hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you a good night.
Hugs and kisses.