Good afternoon, dear friends (it’s 12.48 p.m here)!
I have to shamefully report that I chickened out of the gynecologist once again. It’s like the 10th time and the lady at the front desk who makes the appointments must think I’m crazy. I mean, she has seen me there for psychiatry appointments, so she probably KNOWS that I’m crazy. Joking. Nothing wrong with going to a psychiatrist. I have 0 shame that I need help with my mental health. I’d rather take the stupid, usual, ignorant comments than deal with depression by myself.
Anyways, I bailed the gynecologist. I’m a pussy. I need to schedule a new appointment. Somewhere else. Oh my. later today my mother will call me and ask how the appoint was and she will be pissed hahaha
So I woke up at about noon (don’t judge, I’m in resting mode, I can sleep for the whole week if I want to) and decided I needed some brunch. I came up with some oatmeal, with honey, mixed seeds, a banana and some cinnamon. It was really good. I also at some yogurt and I’m now drinking my coffee with skimmed milk. I’ve also had a big glass of water too. I’m trying to increase my water intake. And I need something to push the pills down hahaha.
What are the plans for this beautiful day? I mean, it has rained today but know is sunny. Too windy for me though.
- I haven’t made my bed yet, need to get to it.
- Open my bedrooms windows to air.
- Pick up the living room a little, there’s always things that are not supposed to be there.
- Do dishes and dry them and put them away.
- Do a load of laundry because my bitch dog (not literally) pulled a few things from the line and dragged them all over the dirty floor. And then it rained. You get the picture.
- Bathroom needs to be cleaned, so I’ll probably get to that.
- I will read a little.
- I would like to watch a movie. Any recommendations?
- I will try a new workout. I think Zumba again, but specifically for beginners.
- Read a few blogs!
I ended up doing my yoga last night before bed. Lovely as always. Falling in love with it.
So, I will tell you later how my day was.
Thanks for the support!!