Would you like to know how day 3 went?
What I ate:
- As you already know I got up late and had oatmeal and some yogurt for brunch;
- For my afternoon snack I had two pieces of toast, some cheese and two tangerines.
- Later, at about seven, I had some lemon tea.
- For dinner I had leftover pasta (a small plate) and an apple.
What I managed to do:
- I haven’t made my bed yet, need to get to it. – done;
- Open my bedrooms windows to air. – done;
- Pick up the living room a little, there’s always things that are not supposed to be there. – done, even manage to clean the couch a little, there’s always dog hair;
- Do dishes and dry them and put them away. – done;
- Do a load of laundry because my bitch dog (not literally) pulled a few things from the line and dragged them all over the dirty floor. And then it rained. You get the picture. – Not done, it rained;
- Bathroom needs to be cleaned, so I’ll probably get to that. – I deep cleaned the bathroom and rearranged the whole thing to get more space. Rui got home and said the bathroom looks new. I also managed to talk to my mom on the phone while doing it (multitasking);
- I will read a little. – Didn’t have the time yet, spent too much time cleaning kitchen and bathroom and reading blogs;
- I would like to watch a movie. Any recommendations? – Just finished watching “Deepwater Horizon”;
- I will try a new workout. I think Zumba again, but specifically for beginners. – didn’t get to it;
- Read a few blogs! – I read many blog posts, I spent about 2 and a half hours doing it;
I’m still hoping to do the dishes from dinner, do my yoga and take a shower. I will probably read a little Harry Potter too, before bed!
How was your day? Did you manage to accomplish many things?
See you tomorrow.