I was nominated once again (super, super happy) for The Cramm Award, this time my dear blogger and fellow Portuguese girl Bea Freitas. She is one of the best out there and I really look up to her, so this nomination is a big honor! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
Creator: This award was created by TheCramm (created by Liv).
Three Things that Motivate Me to Blog:
- The fact that it has completely changed my life and the way I see myself;
- The fact that I have an amazing audience;
- I like being a writer and a blogger. I think those tittles suit me and I had been looking for them for a long time;
Three People that Inspire Me to Blog:
One Thing I Hope to do to Improve the World:
- As I’ve said in my other Cramm Awards, I hope I can improve the world by being kind and showing people that they can be kind and loving and take care of each other. I try to do this by example.
Her Challenge Question:
If you could have any super power in the world, how would you use it to positively influence the world?
- I would make money. And then use it for helping people.
My Challenge Question:
In what ways do you help people? Give me examples.
That’s it girls! I hope you like doing this as much as I did!